Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » General Racers Forum

Post subject: Track opening ??
 Post Posted: Wed May 13, 2020 7:40 pm 

Hey guys any idea when the track will open even on a limited basis ? What about a track rental ? Is that possible ?

Post subject: Re: Track opening ??
 Post Posted: Thu May 14, 2020 9:05 am 

The track will reopen when the N.C. governor or Perquimans' county Sheriff will allow large gatherings. Right now the state is in stage one of three in allowing gatherings, which now only allows 10 people. Of course things can change anytime, who knows. There is a post on the Northeast Facebook addressing this, so go there and scroll down until you see it. The Northeast Facebook page is the quickest way to find out the latest info, also the Northeast website. This forum is not being used like it was years ago since the track has a Facebook page. You can call Curtis Trueblood at 252-333-8442 when a track rental will take place. Let's hope this all ends soon so everyone can get back racing again!

Post Posted: Thu May 14, 2020 11:54 am 

Thank you for your reply , The website can be a little misleading with new events showing up from time to time on it. Hopefully this will end soon and we can all get together again.

Post Posted: Thu May 14, 2020 1:29 pm 

I do the website for the track and I keep it updated, so when the track opens everyone will know what events will be taken place. Also I put up at the top of the website that the events listed are subject to the Governor's stay at home policy for N.C., so everyone would be ready when the track would open back...which I hope to be soon. I am also the Administrator of the Northeast Facebook page and will put up as soon as I receive word as to when the track will be opening again. Let's all hope for the best as we all get through this.

R.W. Byrum

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » General Racers Forum