Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » General Racers Forum

Post subject: July 20th $2,000 Race
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:06 pm 

Just curious if The track will honor deep staging. I know in the past there has been issues with this. I would love to attend this race especially since it has been so long since I have ran at the track I started racing at. I miss racing here and would love to attend. Lightning, can you ask the Trueblood about deep staging. Thanks and look forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:58 pm 

Adam, it would be great to see you back at the track, except I have retired from announcing. Deep staging is allowed, but not guaranteed. You would have to get staged as soon as you can because the light would be coming down when both cars have tripped both the pre stage and staged light. You can put Deep on the windshield, but again the computer is not set to guarantee you the time. Bring your car out and have some fun! Have you checked out the Northeast Dragway Facebook page? A lot of racers go there for talk and the latest happenings. Good luck with your racing at the track and good to hear from ya...

Post Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:13 am 

Lightning wrote:
Adam, it would be great to see you back at the track, except I have retired from announcing. Deep staging is allowed, but not guaranteed. You would have to get staged as soon as you can because the light would be coming down when both cars have tripped both the pre stage and staged light. You can put Deep on the windshield, but again the computer is not set to guarantee you the time. Bring your car out and have some fun! Have you checked out the Northeast Dragway Facebook page? A lot of racers go there for talk and the latest happenings. Good luck with your racing at the track and good to hear from ya...

Didn't know that they have a Facebook page. Will check it out.

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » General Racers Forum