Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post subject: Rodgers boys
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:30 pm 

What happened to that super fast street car the Rodgers boys suppose to have? Talked all that noise & won't run nobody!!! How do you unload a car a half mile from the track then drive it the rest of the way & call it a street car? I wonder who idea that was?

Post subject: Re: Rodgers boys
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:43 am 

To Funny ..

Post Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:46 pm 

Not funny just like we tell everyone put some money up we will drive anywhere who are u to prove something too pay like u weigh been paid punk out a few times lol so do u want to bet it can't be driven good way to eliminate bs $$$$

Post Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:10 pm 

No because I refuse to do business with you or your brother, yall brag about how much money you have but when you lose its always an altercation so it's not worth the trouble to me

Post Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:38 pm 

Backyard Production wrote:
No because I refuse to do business with you or your brother, yall brag about how much money you have but when you lose its always an altercation so it's not worth the trouble to me

Who brags about that lol maybe a 3rd party not us another scenario of a hater but your are motivation lol quick question what do you have to run how fast will that keyboard you typing with in the public library type what's your 60ft or 60 wpm (words per minute) your 330 wpm and your 660 wpm lol typical hater hiding behind screen name Prolly been in the shop for 8 years saying he gon be out every 2 weeks name a altercation when we lost ..... my pt exactly.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:28 pm 

It's a few cars in the camp that we can bring out for yall ain't nobody hiding from yall... We have real legal street cars with tags that will gap the that snapping turtle that yall claim to be a street car... I have a long list of altercations that yall have been in... Every person that yall have called out have came to run yall but yall always show up late or want to keep jacking the pot up trying to buy a race then soon as yall realize money ain't a issue on the other side your next step is putting you hands on ppl & the only thing that spare your little brother is the respect ppl have for your pops!!! It's a shame not many ppl care for yal!!! I wish I would bet on how far you can drive that grocery getter, let's bet on that W at the other end of the track!!!! Matter of a fact whoever else yall run this year (if yall run anybody) I will be sure to bet the other way!!! For instance yall had money locked with Link you staged up then your car had a nitrous backfire yall made a big deal about paying up, that's a part of racing... Far as I can see yall are just sore losers & can't take the pressure!!!! Yall might as well sell out cause I'm sure your dad will love to have all that money back that he spent to build that big car!!! Just let me know the next time yall taking that so called street car to the track & I will have everyone that yall have called out this year there since yall said you can get a run!!!

Post Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:49 pm 

Lets see a race Friday night !!!!!!!!!! And a friendly one at that !!!!!! Would u guys be interested in putting up say 500 and we have a backhalf shootout. The s 10 is gonna be getting tested soon and we were looking for something to do when it's ready . Any ideas ????? I thought the one Brock had at Ned would be a good example

Post Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:19 pm 

It's a few cars in the camp that we can bring out for yall ain't nobody hiding from yall... We have real legal street cars with tags that will gap the that snapping turtle that yall claim to be a street car... I have a long list of altercations that yall have been in... Every person that yall have called out have came to run yall but yall always show up late or want to keep jacking the pot up trying to buy a race then soon as yall realize money ain't a issue on the other side your next step is putting you hands on ppl & the only thing that spare your little brother is the respect ppl have for your pops!!! It's a shame not many ppl care for yal!!! I wish I would bet on how far you can drive that grocery getter, let's bet on that W at the other end of the track!!!! Matter of a fact whoever else yall run this year (if yall run anybody) I will be sure to bet the other way!!! For instance yall had money locked with Link you staged up then your car had a nitrous backfire yall made a big deal about paying up, that's a part of racing... Far as I can see yall are just sore losers & can't take the pressure!!!! Yall might as well sell out cause I'm sure your dad will love to have all that money back that he spent to build that big car!!! Just let me know the next time yall taking that so called street car to the track & I will have everyone that yall have called out this year there since yall said you can get a run!!!

Typical hater probably local nonthing new ( few cars we got in the camp shows me your a cheerleader that needs support lol) speak for your self. I never said up here nobody was hiding so it's true yall hiding lol thats funny. Long list of altercations watch TV not me son Prolly mad because I don't deal with u nonthing personal very busy guy. Who we called out and come late are u blind we always race I don't need to shake a streetcar down because that's just it its a street car dumb azz lol when I come to the track it's to race 11 times I showed up I've been accused of having a race car its the cam I guess. Jacking the pot hey guy nonthing free get involved in racing and you will see gas tires plugs and the foundation so 50 bets and running the car to the limit not gon happen. Hands on people u got some guys that take having a good time too far and disrespect and cross the line self explanatory. Pops just like racing we hold our own weight that's why assuming makes u a azz lol. Plenty people bet and love us cause we race while u hate just open ur eyes and speak for ur self. Grocery getter is gon be a race car soon since that's what yall want lol not 3750lbs but in the 2k range. U betting the other way is good may help establish a better pot hater. Ok link situation is old only thing u can dwell on but guess what we made that back already lol didn't make a big deal about paying up if u knew the entire story u would know that other fans betted in the pot and had there money made sure we come to agreement before handing money over. Sore losers can't take pressure lol ur funny ok so dam near every event this year we had action I bet u can't sleep it hurt don't it tell the truth hit your main vein it will go away. Sell out for what so dad can have money back we gon let yall keep guessing because it's funny to us what u gon do when u see this ....... prolly shyt a brick lol. Money spent to build that big car how big is it lol thanks for the compliment ya hating so much ur giving compliments tell the truth she get small quick go head be a big boy now do she small quik lol look me up I'm gon make u my bich lol

Post Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:28 pm 

Just let u kno let u know for what who are u earlier u said u didn't want to deal now u come right back talking like u wanna race u bout like my bottom bich smh I gave u your time everybody deserves attn but u talk very stupid so back to the r 2 r mode meaning racer to racer no hard feelings it's easy to talk and judge when u in the bleachers try being lebron or kobe it's different so keep that in mind before u express ur hating feelings who cares we can't make everybody happy Prolly the same guy that said I got juggernaut motor lol we need it anytime the man pat the gas on lil bill a bbc he'll u prolly head butted the dam tower then lol. Lil bill ask for rematch then declined from small block.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:49 pm 

Lol Jarrell did I step on your toes? Or maybe your just mad cause I pulled your card!! Maybe you pat the gas on someone in your world but back to reality you haven't ran anyone since last year when Edgar spank you twice in a row like a step child LMAO!!! Far as being mad because you don't deal with me personally I'm not mad your really doing me a favor no time to deal with childish ppl like you!!! If you look in your first post you said I was hiding behind a screen name check behind yourself before you go calling someone dumb!!! You talk that noise but I know the real YOU!! Far as the Link situation that was the only thing I mentioned because I call myself doing you a favor by not going into details because it will probably get you banned from the track, That was just an example!!!! Yeah go ahead & put that Camaro on a slim fast plan cause slugs are a little faster then snails maybe it's because of the weight difference lol!!! If my car was as slow as yours i wouldn't shake down either to keep making a fool of myself i would junk it!!! I could go on & on about the foolish things you have done!!! Do I need to keep going? My car is home on the trailer set on kill just waiting for you to get a Lil faster so you won't have to beg for anything... If you have a street car why go around calling out trailer cars/ race cars? It's a shame ppl let money go to their heads & start making an a** of their self!!! I don't hate I congratulate, I would congratulate you but what would it be for? I can't think of anything right off hand!!!

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk