Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:47 pm 

Just as the title says, feeling frogy.......

Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:49 am 

im sorry but this forum has been dead ever since top left

Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:30 am 

JD8163 wrote:
im sorry but this forum has been dead ever since top left

Your exactly right, No more smoke screens and bs, and I really dont think he is missed. Hope h3 has a safe return from his deployment.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:55 am 

ive read alot on the forum and you seem to have more against him than anybody....i dont know you and never met you but your talking about the wrong guy. top has way more to offer to this game than most that i know

Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:31 am 

Look Im sure that Top is an ok guy, he is just full of sh€£! I have nothing against him, just when u talk all the bs you need to be able to back it up and he has a problem doing so. Talked ALL the smack in the world when wont nobody racing, now everybody has oil pressure and he is no where to be found. Everyone knows me and knows me and knows I dont hold a grudge against anyone. I will help anyone out. Seasons almost over and no race from him.......

Post Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:12 am 

Talking sh!t about someone not racing because he is on a deployment seems like a little bit of a low blow. Sounds like you're the one talking all the sh!t and unable to back it up......otherwise why would you talk smack about someone who you know can't defend himself because he is off in another country!

Post Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:17 am 

ram maybe you aughta take his place then !! Im sure you can get some to .

Post Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:41 am 

Ramrunner2007 wrote:
Talking sh!t about someone not racing because he is on a deployment seems like a little bit of a low blow. Sounds like you're the one talking all the sh!t and unable to back it up......otherwise why would you talk smack about someone who you know can't defend himself because he is off in another country!

Man low blow deez nuts!!! Whole operation is for sale because of hating queers like yourself. I build a car how I want to build it and everyone that sits like me is scared shitless and dont nobody want to race but back half cars and promods!!! If I cant win I have the balls enough to say it, dont bother me a bit!!! Now do YOU WANT TO RACE, IF so hit them pockets or go deep in the bushes!!!! I dont know what u got and dont care, if I cant beat u I will tell you and everyone on this board. Now I really dont give a rats ass where Top Notch is, he did the best thing and that was leave me alone cause he dont want this trouble.......

Post Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:55 am 

ram you rite, only cowards talk about a man serving his country, got to be a low life

Post Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:21 am 

JD & Ram, not sure why U guys are bashing......... the title asks if anyone wants to play friday night, didn't see any TOP bashing in that...... U guys are the ones who has brought up his name in this post. I have nothing against TOP or the Goblin, but if the beef is between them, why are yal in IT! Just saying................................

Green Goblin, don't let the haters get to you, rock on!!

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk