Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post subject: WHATS THE OUTCOME TODAY
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:28 pm 

Race report on 10.5 ? How many cars showed and ran ?

Post Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:46 pm 

Ken Bunch with the WIN over Jason Tyson in the finals!!

Post Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:05 pm 

Car count ?

Post Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:10 pm 

7 cars

Post Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:57 pm 

So how did the odd # work out ? Good job guys. Sound like y'all had fun and sure hope we will be at the next one!!!!!!! If there will be another one

Post Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:00 am 

Sorry I'm asking a lot of ? We usually have a detailed rundown wonder what went wrong :oops:

Post Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:36 am 

Well had to be to work at 5am this morning and didnt leave track till 11:30.....

Anyways had seven cars, myself, braxton, ken, tyson, 98 camaro, Al Legget, and another mustang from Greenville. First shake down 98 camaro blew tires off, braxton had troubles, tyson made good pass, Ken made good pass, Legger made good pass and my water pump burnt up, but made pass at 220 degrees. Went to pits and hammered on it, borrowed water pump(thanks to Mcdonalds). Second shake down Tyson blew tires off, Ken made good pass, I made a good pass, braxton made good pass, Legget broke and 98 camaro broke. Got to pits and went to fuel up, and just my luck the water pump I borrowed was now leaking out the seep hole!!! Well you know me, I said some ugly words , lol!!! Anyways had lots of people come and tried to give me water pumps but they wouldnt work around all my junk!!!! Also let me say that all the guys in the race waited and teied to let me have time to get it fixed again, but i said to go ahead, the man upstairs just didnt want me to race i guess. Anyways first round of eliminations , Tyson over braxton and Ken over mustang from Greenville. Braxton had troubles with Nos and tyson won. Ken blew tires off and got back in it for the win over greenville mustang. Finals , Ken put a tune up on ol Rougarou camaro, got tostage em up, and Tyson went Red in the finals.... This goes to show that the fastest car doesnt always win.... and also that pressure bust pipes!!! Had a good time and thanks for all the help with my car guys.

On another note, Glen"Rambo " Riddick got his face back last night after the beating the chucky S-10 pit on him friday night. He ran a PRETTY chevell and beat the brakes off it!!! Congrats o w

Post Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:19 am 

Thanks . Good report. Every one safe and live to fight another day. BTW talking about work . Does it make sense to u guys to have race cars and work to much to enjoy them .

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk