Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post subject: POORBOYS call out list
 Post Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:13 pm 

#1 Brocks Green Goblin. Head up mustang / 1&1 old Chevy 2 steel backhalf BLACK BEAUTY.

# 2 ken bunch in whatever he sits in. Head up mustang 1&1 black beauty
#3 Rambo head up ur camaro my *** BLU BALLS mustang. Even I know u scared and won't race I added u cause I don't discriminate.
#4 Long Probe u got the back tire from Black Beauty Old Chevy 2 . The one u stood and pointed out in the top of the Stacker said it won't run a 4 nothing . Ans when it's ready ur probe will be glad to be first in line. U lie like a champ lets see if u keep ur word like one.U said head up but Imma show u what 200 mph looks like going away from you Had a nice croud showing ur ass. I have no beef with any other longs just the tall lying man. That told everyone he was in the DYNO room with Doug when he made pulls on that 565. It had no gas at all and u said I had 3 kits. But that was the night we ran over the whole field . Suppose to be a last man standing but really was a bracket race myself and tracy Cocman got screwd outta 1600 bucks. Rules changed when we made a shake down . So with that said . U can bet some bet a lot or I pay u 300 to run me all out u lift u don't get paid. Thank u big man. Long time coming
# 5 Slum Williams u weak old wash man . No matter who u got driving u through. So let's recollect. Slim Williams told me and Gary Phelps in Kintston NC he has the fasted nova in the world and as long as I kept the steel back half u would run us. U got the back tire old man . Gangster boo Polly still got ya azz sore.
#6 William Brown pro mod. Head up then after first race u got the same back tire.
#7 Purple rain head up with Black beauty
#8 Bray mustang from e city head up.
#9 Jim teachman head up
Big # 10 ANTHONY PEAU MAC ATTACK . HEAD UP . WANNA GIVE U SOMETHING BUT U WOULDN'T dO
So . But I will side be the clear wheelie bars and all . No hard feelings Mr Peau will race unlike a lot above him.
We will let y'all know where we're at or just let us know and if ur track is quarter we coming . Any time

Now this is all personal races . GTR

Post Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:39 pm 

This gos out to the new MAFIA KING of grudge racing and his new partner aka GANGSTER. :D
Please in the future when calling my POP'S out spell his name right which is Anthony Pugh. Thanks
and good luck with your racing season.

REPOMAN

Post Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:39 pm 

Correction Sir Mr Anthony Puhe the Legend in LOGAN'S MIND. Ya know I am 35 yrs yng. And Logan and other jealous hearted racers and racers cheerleaders I MY UNCLE AND BILLY GORDON WORKED FOR 2.5 YRS TO BUILD THIS CAR. HE'LL YES IMMA CALL OUT ALL YOU GUYS THAT BEEN TALKING SMACK TO ME AND TO OTHERS ABOUT ME. I COULD CARE LESS. GOD BLESSED ME NOT A JEALOUS MAN AND CERTAINLY IT'S ALL ( BLESSING)" GOOD LUCK TO Y'ALL IF IF YOU SCARY GIRLSTHINK I BUILT THIS CAR NOT TO RACE . WELL U DON'T KNOW ME . NO HARD FEELINGS BY SAYING THIS BUT U NEED TO BE CALLING MAC IF U KEEP THAT GUY IN THE CAR JUST AS WELL STAY HOME . LAST BUT NOT LEAST THIS IS GRUDGE AND SMACK TALK IF IT GOT TO HOT IN HERE . GET OUT. LOVE Y'ALL AND GOODNIGHT.

Post Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:02 pm 

MAFIA KING not haten on you or jealous just want you get my last name right. YES HE'S LEGEND IN MY EYE'S HE'S MY POP'S!!!! Look hear MAFIA KING my pop's hasn't talk smack on hear not one time so don't get it twisted with someone else. AGAIN MY LAST NAME IS SPELLED [ PUGH] YOU KNOW HIS NUMBER [ CALL HIM ]

REPOMAN

Post Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:43 pm 

Don't think he is up . But give me his #. Matter of fact just scratch Mac Attack. Sorry u guys prob would want to run a march race or something. And we not that fast any way. But if pops get a handle on it let me know I have Plenty of races with the cars we have . Prob is people around here don't race only on this net and on the corner in Edenton. Didnt mean to insult u Logan it was not on purpose. Yall the only family I know with the name. Mafia King I don't like cause my bosses dont like attention. POORBOY YES I AM AFFILIATED WITH THE MAFIA . SO ARE YOU JUST DON'T KNOW IT. LOL SO LOGAN GET MY DANG NAME RIGHT (POORBOY) TIL DEATH . God BLESS YA

Post Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:48 pm 

POORBOY IT IS!!

Post Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:10 am 

Well I tell ya . I'm keeping my trap shut. BLACK BEAUTY aka "252 $hoe Box" will speak for itself. But its fueled by haters so u know its gonna be FA$T. Special thanks to mike Rhodes "Uncle" and Bad Billy Gordon for the build. Thanks Top we got some n to work w now haus

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk