Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post subject: Top Notch and Poorboys
 Post Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:23 pm 

Well I've learned in life to be your own man and I personally do things outta my heart even for people who doesn't deserve crap. But my blessings don't come from man and material things are just a small bonus to me. Ya know Top I hated u just as bad as my pit bull hate cats. And I see a man's heart not his mistakes and down falls. A lot of people wanna run you and seems there balls shrink when I wanna race. WE FINISHED THE S10 and it has small block all Steel body. You are the new driver . My uncle aka crazy Mikes paint and body and he'll on a chassis too. I want to know what y'all will give him BROCK FAIRCLOTH IN GOBLIN. KEN BUNCH IN THE CAMARO WITH ALL THEM CARBS. LAST BUT NOT LEAST GLEN RIDDICK WITH RAMBO. Neva thought this would happen in a million years but I'm gonna add your car to this camp and you will also be driving the MUSTANG and Maby and I said Maby Chevy 2 . After u master the MUSTANG when we finish adding the good stuff it will drive like a pro mod. I'M NOT DOING THIS TO PISS ANY ONE OFF OR OFFEND ANY ONE ON THIS FORUM . BUT TOP NOTCH WILL KICK ALL YOUR ASSES IN DUE TIME. FURTHER MORE (AGAIN NOT PERSONAL) I WILL BE ON ALL Y'ALL ASSES AND DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES FOR YOUR LIPS TO SAY WE DON'T WANT THAT TROUBLE NO MORE AND IF U PRIDE WON'T LET U YOUR POCKETS WILL. AS JESUS AS MY WITNESS IF I LIVE ONE MORE YEAR THIS POST WILL COME TO PASS. . NOW DON'T FORGET THIS NOT PERSONAL . BUSINESS .

Post Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:35 pm 

I race when my car is 100% and race who I know /think I can beat, thats why I made the call out, hint, hint???? You can take up for him and put him in whatever you want him to drive poorboy but he will never beat me as long as I got a race car that has oil pressure!! As far as the asking what I will give him, well what ever you give me with your mustang I will give him with the S-10. :shock: , I dont care if its a smallblock, thats what he/you chose to build/buy/give/race, thats not my fault. I didnt ask for nothing from your 632 with 3 stages on the call out list did I? Ok then but I will play the give and take game if yall would like. Hell yall thought ya'll had a couple of dummys last week. Remember, been around athe block a few times before you even started racing. One day you will say, damn, he was right. But till then a hard head makes a soft azz. Will you have ol white slip racing ready by the 22nd? If so I will kick Top's azz then. I will be yalls huckleberry. :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:26 pm 

FIRST WILL TAKE THE BET TOP WILL NEVER BEAT U . AND IMMA MAKE IT EASIER FOR U . JUST THIS SEASON. ALWAYS IS A LONG TIME. WE HAVE THIS SEASON TO DO SO BUT EVERY AND I MEAN ANY WHERE ANY TRACK HE CALL U OUT ON U HAVE TO RACE OR PAY ME 500 PUNK OUT. ( SMART MOVE ) . SECOND AFTER I WHOOP U AZZ U WILL HAVE THE BACK TIRE. 4 LIFE LIKE U LIKE TO SAY TO EVERYONE ELSE. NEVER WILL I FORGET MIC NIGHT AT NE WHEN THE HENNESY WAS TALKING ALL THAT SMACK. I LIKE U AND KEN BUT THIS IS LIKE U SAID BUSINESS. SUCKS WHEN THE TABLES TURN DON'T IT. TERD OF ALL U HAVE THE BACK TIRE AND THE BRAKE FROM MY CAR AT YOUR RACE. THAT IS NOT FAIR SQUEAK ONLY GOT THE OFFER THOUGHT U WAS THE MAN ?. FOURTH KEN YOUR CAR WOULD GO SO MUCH FASTER IF U SPEND LESS AT McDONALDS YA NEEDS TO START RACING the PX90 OR EXTREME INSANITY. DAMN Y'ALL EATING GOOD. If u need some extra money sell some plates at track. Some body in Da house can burn baby. Good night and hope y'all still have love for POORBOY and just keep hating on Top it will be easier for me to do u LIKE that. THANKS TO THE BIG MAN UP TOP FOR EVERYTHING AND KEEP US SAFE AND SOUND. THAT GOES FOR ALL THAT MAKE A PASS THIS YEAR. POORBOY

Post Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:41 pm 

if we need any money an when we do we jus gap top notch an we have plenty but as off now pockets ant empty an we as some we knw arnt crying that were working for nothing !! we can have fun talking smack but if we get to persanal talking to much it want end up nice so lets keep it to racing . dam poorboy you got me up late crap im gettingn hungry thats a plus for yall that maybe i get bigger car mite slow down but then just maybe i turn it up alittle more . until then its plenty fast for me .

Post Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:12 am 

Like I said in an earlier statement I will not be the underdog
getrdone wrote:
if we need any money an when we do we jus gap top notch an we have plenty but as off now pockets ant empty an we as some we knw arnt crying that were working for nothing !! we can have fun talking smack but if we get to persanal talking to much it want end up nice so lets keep it to racing . dam poorboy you got me up late crap im gettingn hungry thats a plus for yall that maybe i get bigger car mite slow down but then just maybe i turn it up alittle more . until then its plenty fast for me .
do

Post Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:39 pm 

my last post maybe POORTOPNOTCHBOY ?? THAT SOUNDS GOOD ONE !! SAY WHAT YALL WANTA FROM NOW ON OUT . ive got kids at home dont have time for childish crap . hell if all you can say is that im FAT ? HELL I KNOW THAT AN ALWAYS HAD ENOUGH POWER TO TOTE THE LOAD BEST HOPE I DONT GO ON A DIET ! LOL IGNORANT PEOPLE !

Post Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 2:06 pm 

getrdone wrote:
my last post maybe POORTOPNOTCHBOY ?? THAT SOUNDS GOOD ONE !! SAY WHAT YALL WANTA FROM NOW ON OUT . ive got kids at home dont have time for childish crap . hell if all you can say is that im FAT ? HELL I KNOW THAT AN ALWAYS HAD ENOUGH POWER TO TOTE THE LOAD BEST HOPE I DONT GO ON A DIET ! LOL IGNORANT PEOPLE !

Imma turn lose Ken Bunch u are still a child . U went fast well u thought it was fast back in the day. Always being me bad azz. He'll how many times have u talked pure craps about ya partner . And u did that a lot to me in office of poorboys. Just know this I'm giveing u a taste of ur own meds. Taste good? I'm sick of people like you I've gave u parts and sold u things and waited on my loot . And bout tired of hearing from others u owe money for parts. So from poorboy to ken u were acting as a child for months on Top now he's gonna take urban money if u have any heart. U wanted the man now u got him . And son ur day is coming. U make u look stupid. AND IF U WANNA COME OVER AND ACT LIKE U WANNA DO SOMETHING WE'LL PUT UR REPERTOR ON AND THE GUY BEHIND ME GETS PAID GOOD TO KEEP PUNKS LIKE U . YEA TALK TALK TALK BUT Y'ALL BROUGHT ALL THIS ON YOURSELF. SOME ONE PLEASE ANSWER THUS ? HE WANTED TOP IN ANYTHING HE SAT IN . BETTER WATCH IT . PETER DONE PAYED PAUL NOW .

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk