Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:22 am 

SIKE!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha, LMMFAO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Roflmmfao!!!! Hahahahahahaaha!!!!!!

Post Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:50 am 

I hope one day my crew and cars is as tough as yours. There is some bad azz folks on this computer. But when I see yall at the track all that goes away in the bushes or somewhere. Who knows. Better they get me now if u thinking about it cause I don't see no problems around here for ME

Post Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:37 pm 

The man said straight off the trailer, with you driving Top, Whats the problem ? I love it when people think they are soo smart and really their as dumb as a bag of rocks.

Post Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:54 pm 

yep we do an your soon goina find out !! thats a promise :lol: an want rush you make all the shake downs you need ill be waiting . c ya sat . dar are some tuff one up here poor boy dats for sure sat will determan just how tuff they are .

Post Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:44 pm 

It's gonna take more than one pissey ass race I hope fellas. See that is what I was telling some one earlier. People try and make the Damn pot so big rather they wanna admit it or not that is not a gamble that is stupid
If people raced for 2K and under they would be a lot more racing. When y'all start paying your bills on the 660 let me know cause I wanna invest. A gamble is money u can plainly waiste and whats 500 if u the slower car and u feel good no one is out much. The monco man up here is none of our broke ass. Can u run with the local boys Leggett and Silence I sure he'll can't . My point is if u race keep it competitive but have fun. Now lets line these cars up and just see who is who and what is what.POORBOY

Post Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:48 pm 

I don't blame him 4 not lockng it in. When u and Rambo so call locked it in on here and it didn't happen alot of people got mad :oops: and it made the TrueBLOODS look bad. O and I got my money on Ken. Make sure u take the firstaid kit KEN! Bandaides won't stop his bleeding!

Post Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:05 pm 

Top nothing against you but KEN been around a long time so u better have ur agame on to beat Ken off the line.

Post Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:51 pm 

Hey Top, why dont you paste it then......... Im not scared to race you or anybody else on this forum, and hell they dont even got to set like me. Like I have said, my car was driving like crap on big end but you and your partner better hope it aint fixed cause it is gona be a long day for yall!!! As I said before also, I might even try yall anyway. It wont be long now, and my partners car drives straight and he wanta try you straight off the trailer, and now you dont want that huh??? You can say shake down, test and tune or whatever you want, but when its right, you and about 4 or 5 others will know cause Ima be on yalls azz!!! But either way Im bringing my life savings and am and will be ready to bet you all day on whatever race you like. If you didnt have so much bullsh** with you then mayne people would beleive you.

Oh, I think it went something like this, Me and Ken are not as dumb as you think and you and your partner are not as smart as you think either, so come Saturday we will see just how big and bad you are!

Post Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:19 pm 

AMEN! HOPE WE ALL HAVE A SAFE AN FUN WEEKEND !! ALL ABOUT THE FUN . AN THE FEAL OF 1500 HP UNDER YOU AZZ .

Post Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:26 pm 

TOP just you behind the wheel is all its goina take . its your mouth running so aslong as your holding the wheel your promised a race . neither of us two dummys are afraid of anything you have anything to do with an surely if your holding the wheel . thats a no brainer for sure . Lets have some fun sat it want be persanal just buiness c ya dar :twisted:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk