Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » The Spiritual Side

Post subject: CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW:)
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:27 pm 

First of all, i would like to thank the Trueblood's for allowing me to start this section on the forum, and to Lightning for getting it up and running for me. I am Christian by faith and have a heartfelt desire to share the love of Christ with all. I plan as of right now to post a weekly devotion here in the hopes that it will encourage others and offer comfort in times of need. I believe in the power of prayer and hope that this site will give everyone a place to go and list prayer request so i, as well as others, may join them in petitioning God. I pray the weekly devotion will encourage everyone regardless of your faith or religious beliefs. All are welcome. Thank you, Greg Jernigan

Lightning added: This section was actually added by Dell Purifoy, the guy who built the website and forum. Thanks Dell...

DEVOTION OF THE WEEK

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths"

Post Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:48 am 

You believe that there is one God, Good! Even the demons believe and shudder. James 2:19

Post Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:47 pm 

Mr. Jernigan,

I think this is a wonderful thing that you have on this web-site. We can all use some encouragement and prayer. I read devotionals everyday and they truly do help start your day off with a positive note. :) God bless you!

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » The Spiritual Side