Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » The Spiritual Side

Post subject: Helen Grandy passing
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:07 pm 

Condolences and Prayers go out to Paul Grandy and family from the Truebloods and staff at Northeast Dragway for the passing of "Miss" Helen after a long and courageous fight. Sympathy and prayers also go out to Terri and Randy Trahan and family as they go through this trying time. We will all miss her at the track. She was a very special person. God has gained another angel that will be watching over us all.

Information on funeral arrangements can be found here on this link.
http://www.twifordfh.com/helen-grandy/

Post subject: Re: Helen Grandy passing
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:06 am 

Paul, Terri, My deepest heartfelt sympathy goes out to you and your family as we all mourn the loss of such a strong, courageous and loving woman. She showed me the meaning of courage as she, even though suffering through pain that I can only imagine, always had a smile on her face. I struggle greatly during times like this, on what to say to give comfort, and as a result, I go to our Creators words He gave us in the Holy Bible for those words of comfort.
Jesus, Gods Son, who gave His life for us, says in Matthew 11:28-30 "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy layden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls, for My yoke is easy and My burden is light.
The Apostle Paul understood this as he struggled with physical infirmities, to which he wrote about in II Corinthians 12:8-9a "Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me. And He said to me, "My Grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Paul also wrote as he faced his death in II Timothy 4:6b-8 "The time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the RACE, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing."
May God grant you and yours a comfort and a peace that passes all human understanding. Greg J.

Post subject: Re: Helen Grandy passing
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:25 pm 

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Paul, Terri and your family on the passing of Miss Helen. She was such a sweet lady and always had a smile for everyone. Miss Helen will be truely missed.

Rich Walker & family

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » The Spiritual Side