Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » The Spiritual Side

Post subject: Merry Christmas
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:40 pm 

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. (Luke 2:11)
As we enter this most wonderful season of the year, may we remember that the presents and the meals and the fellowship are great but it is not about all those things. It is about what Luke 2:11 says. It is about a Saviour, the Saviour, my Saviour, our Saviour Christ the Lord.

Let us celebrate His birth not only now but throughout the year.

I do wish each of you the most blessed Christmas you have ever experienced. I know that some of you will be experiencing your first Christmas after the passing of a loved one. I pray that God will pick you up in His big, strong arms and hold you close to His chest. I pray that you will feel the very breath of God on you and He will comfort you as only He can.

I know some of you are having health issues. I pray that the Great Physician will visit with you and touch you in a miraculous way. May you be encouraged to keep 'looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith'. (Hebrews 12:2)

Please know that I pray for you. I may not know your name specifically, but God knows who will read this message. I pray for God's blessings for you during this season and also in 2015.

For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. (Isaiah 9:6)

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » The Spiritual Side