Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » The Spiritual Side

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:44 am 

Just to let everyone know, one of our own North East racers Kevin Daugherty (I hope I spelled your last name right) is in Obici Hospital being treated for cancer (he is in stage four). I saw him last night, and considering the circumstances, he is in very good spirits. As a matter of fact he said if they let him out before the weekend from this series of treatments that he was going to try to come to the track Saturday. He has wonderful family support from home and with his permission I am notifying his Northeast family to pray for and encourage him during this difficult time. God bless you and your family Kevin, may He give healing, comfort and peace that is beyond all human understanding. Greg J.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:36 pm 

Kevin,
We are praying for you and your family. I hope to see you back at the track soon.

God Bless,

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:12 pm 

KEVIN, SORRY TO HERE ABOUT YOUR PROBLEM. THE GRANDY AND TRAYHAN FAMILY IS PRAYING FOR YOU. TRUST IN THE LORD AND HE WILL SEE YOU THRU THIS .

Post Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:34 am 

rick an our prayers are with you an your family its a long battle but your going to beat it put your trust an faith in god an he will take care of the rest

Post Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:41 am 

Talked to Kevin yesterday, he came home from the hospital Monday, completing his first round of treatments. He said to tell everyone he is standing up, doing well, and will return to the hospital Sunday to start the second round of treatments. As a matter of fact, he was standing in his garage at the time of our conversation. Lets continue to lift him and his family up during these trying times. God bless!

Post Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:57 am 

The Truebloods and staff at Northeast Dragway wish Kevin the best with his treatments, and hope to see him at the track soon with his track family.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:19 am 

It is with a heavy heart I inform you that Kevin Daugherty passed this morning Tuesday March 11, 2014. Surrounded by his loving family. Kevin will be dearly missed by all.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:24 am 

The Truebloods and staff at Northeast Dragway sends it's sincerest thoughts and prayers to Kevin's family and friends due to his passing. We will all miss him...

Kevin's funeral will be this Saturday 2pm at the Bethlehem Christian Church in Suffolk, Va.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:26 pm 

Prayers sent from the Walston Family .

Post Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:14 pm 

Jamie & Family,
We are so sorry to hear of Kevin's passing. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Paul & Helen
Randy & Terri

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » The Spiritual Side