Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » The Spiritual Side

Post Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:03 am 

I'm entering this post on what many call Good Friday. Never understood why it's called Good Friday as it represents the day Jesus Christ died on the cross. I guess it's because the only good "perfect" person, Jesus, died for you and me. Through His death burial and resurrection, the shedding of his blood, He was the final perfect sacrifice for the sins of humanity. Through this act of love we can be reconciled with God. Jusus said: "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes to the Father except through Me". The Bible also says: "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith, and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God, not by works, lest anyone should boast". So when we go thru the next three days, let us reflect on what has been done on our behalf. John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave His only begotton Son, that whosoever believes in Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life". I pray everyone has a blessed Easter, or better put, Resurrection Day! God Bless! :D :D :D

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » The Spiritual Side