Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » The Spiritual Side

Post subject: HAPPY THANKSGIVING
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:43 pm 

Here we are again at the end of another year of racing. I feel we have so much to be thankful for. We (NED family) have made it through another year without any casualties (at the track) up to and hopefully including this weekend, not to say we didn't have any close calls. The one accident that really stands out to me is Delton Doves. The Lord was sure kind to him. I think it's easy to call on God when we are in need, but alot of times we forget to thank Him when He comes through or for all that He does for us on a daily basis. "Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your request be made known to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:4-7 Let us all reflect on what God has blessed us with this year. May we try to live our lives in such a way that others can see Gods grace and mercy through us. God bless and I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! See you Saturday!

Post subject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:24 pm 

same to u and your family

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » The Spiritual Side