Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » The Spiritual Side

Post subject: Iron Man?
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:55 am 

We all have standards that we live by and those standards sometimes vary from person to person. I personally feel if we all lived by the same standards (but with each ones own personality) it would make life alot simpler with less conflict. Most christians use the Bible (Gods word) as their standard. I believe whether you are a christian or not, or if you don't even believe in God, if you use the principles in the Bible as the standard to live your life by it will be a good clean life. With all that being said, the Bible says in Proverbs 27:17, "As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another." And when I think of the "Iron Man" race coming up, I feel it appropriate to consider how we might sharpen each other. If we are doing something wrong in our racing tecniques we don't mind if someone shows us our error so we can inprove our skills and be a more competitive racer. It should be the same way in all aspects of our lives, we should welcome advice from others when we stray from the standard. Although when that happens sparks could fly as when iron rubs against iron. Just remember that you must be able to accept a little filing if you are going to give it out. But lets always remember that it all should be done in love. So, if you ever see me straying from the standard, please let me know as I may need a little honing myself. May God bless everyone, lets have a fun weekend racing.

Post subject: Re: Iron Man?
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:41 pm 

Nothing could be any correct--we all could use a little polishing-very nice THANKS

Post subject: Re: Iron Man?
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:05 pm 

Lasr post should read: Nothing could be anymore correct: Looks like i need a lot of polishing

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » The Spiritual Side