Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » The Spiritual Side

Post subject: Easter
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:31 am 

The Easter celebration is one of the most important days for the Christian faith. As I pointed out in the CHRISTmas post, Jesus, was born, lived a sin free life, and died for our sins that we may be reconciled with God. "God made Him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God." 2 Corinthians 5:21 If we back up a few verses we see why. "For Christ love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. And He died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for Him who died for them and was raised again." 2 Corinthians 5:14-15
See, without blood, there is no remission for sin. Jesus was the final blood sacrifice for all the sins of the world. So, through faith, we believe Jesus rose again from the grave and is sitting at the right hand of the Father. And this is our salvation so that we may spend eternity with God. If you have never committed your life to Christ, or are unsure about all this Christian stuff, please feel free to talk to me at the track, send me a personal message, or call me (757-377-7314) most anytime, and I will show in Gods Word-the Bible,what it is to be a Christian or in other words a Christ follower. May God richly bless you on this special day. Greg J.

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » The Spiritual Side