Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post subject: Rambo Grudge Fest
 Post Posted: Thu May 07, 2015 8:35 pm 

Glenn Riddick (aka "Rambo") would like to thank the track and spectators for the support for his Rambo Grudge Fest last Saturday. He is looking forward to having another one in the future this year.

Post subject: Re: Rambo Grudge Fest
 Post Posted: Fri May 08, 2015 9:35 pm 

Thanks to you Rambo!! Any time he says he is going to race he's there, ready to race unlike some of these so called racers who say there going to race & then show up at the track without their car... I must say it was a lot of action at NED last weekend looking forward to more upcoming events full of grudge racing like last weekend & not a shakedown fest

Post Posted: Mon May 11, 2015 12:53 pm 

[quote="Hitman"]Thanks to you Rambo!! Any time he says he is going to race he's there, ready to race unlike some of these so called racers who say there going to race & then show up at the track without their car... I must say it was a lot of action at NED last weekend looking forward to more upcoming events full of grudge racing like last weekend & not a shakedown fest...... so I guess if someone is down and fixing they car they shouldnt come to a race ? THE PEOPLE WHO GRIPE THE MOST DONT HAVE A WOODEN NICKEL IN A RACE CAR...WHY ?

Post Posted: Tue May 12, 2015 11:07 am 

A question for you Poorboy, is that directed towards me?

Post Posted: Tue May 12, 2015 11:30 am 

Better yet don't even bother to answer that question cause I will go ahead & tell you about yourself right now!! First of all not 1 time did I say POORBOY didn't bring his car to Rambo's Grudge Fest, I didn't even know you were even at the track.. Second how do you figure I don't have money in a car? You want to try to down someone your car stayed in the shop all winter & the first time out you got problems so what does that say about you & your mechanic? My guess is he found a dummy or either of you have enough since to pour pissed out of a boot !! To me you act like a high school girl of Facebook that think every post is about you good or bad

Post Posted: Tue May 19, 2015 10:59 pm 

Sorry it took me so long to look at forum Hitman I wasnt directing it to you if so I would have ssid HITMAN. And btw I left my barrery on and messed up my tune. Next 2 hits we made was fast as we have ever been .. if u dont mind me asking what car do you have $$$ in ? And im not downing no one car man . Dont forget this section is Grudge and Smack Talk.

Post Posted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:36 am 

you reposted the comment that I made that said [quote="HITMAN"] put your 2 cents with it, but you weren't talking to me though right? Why you so worried about what car I have money in? That's me & that man business, neither of us ask you for any money, help or advice so mind your business until you see something that says "POORBOY"!!!

Post Posted: Thu May 21, 2015 12:25 pm 

Because I think ur a crab and anything u have or a part of ill smash anytime any where. Punkman

Post Posted: Thu May 21, 2015 12:33 pm 

If I was slow I would stay in the bushes too. Just face it u dont want these problems but your jealous heart wont let u rest. Hate the game not the player.

Post Posted: Thu May 21, 2015 5:46 pm 

Poorboy I don't care about how fast you are you are the one worried about what I have money in, it don't matter how fast you are who have you raced? You the crab wanting to be in my business, that's personal information... I'm not in the bushes I just choose to go to work rather then going to race, i have a family!!! The only thing that's getting smashed are your bowels cause I bet Hill Billy stick rod in you every chance he get... You want to call somebody a punk but you let a man slap you in front of a crowd & you didn't do nothing about, if that ain't getting punked!!! Go sit your sensitive a$$ down & wait for someone to call your name you want to be somebody important so bad I bet it hurt

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk