Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Rambo Grudge Fest
 Post Posted: Mon May 25, 2015 6:30 pm 

Have you looked up the word ignorant?? It has your picture beside it so I guess that's the perfect definition GIRLYBOY!!

Post Posted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:30 pm 

Well when you bitch about someone put a name with it and others will stay outta it. Second u wanna get so personal why dont u come to my face and say all u want. Ur a coward . Period. I be at northeast friday night with my s10 u got oil pressure. Hitman ur a candy azz

Post Posted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:32 pm 

Well GIRLYBOY I be there too, maybe you shouldn't let your pride get in the way of everything you do in life... Your dumb a$$ should have ask was somebody talking about you before you make a fool out of yourself... You think you going to call me a punk & I'm not going to say anything to you about it dude you're wrong!!! You're the 1 that took it personal by assuming I was talking about you from the jump, I said like some ppl talk junk & then show up w/o their car!!! You just felt like someone was talking about you but in the end you looking dumb.. But I will say I don't bother nobody & I'm not going to let no one bother me so take that as a hint you have been WARNED!!! I will leave it as that!!! If you want to start some shit you just make sure you got the right person!!

Post Posted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:41 pm 

You think calling someone a punk ain't personal??

Post Posted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:38 am 

I guess when u broke and have nothing to race but a fat lip u have to resort to being a crab. Its obvious u either dont own shit or just to slow to call me out. Save your fat lip the embarrassment huh. Ill be at NED and well be waiting to finish the conversation there . IM DONE TALKING TO A CLOSET GIRL ... keep swallowing so u dont drown

Last edited by POORBOY on Tue May 26, 2015 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:16 am 

Well you might call me broke but I know otherwise I own my business like you did once before!! I don't have anything that sit like you or with 100 thousand tied up in it so I guess we won't be racing but on the other hand I haven't said anything up here that I won't say to you in person!! You made a comment about oil pressure that was because a fag put sugar in our fuel cell but his day is coming too!! Idk if you think I'm scared of you as a person or what but just be careful how you carry yourself cause Ill be damn if another grown man gone get in my face or put his hands on me talk is cheap!!

Post Posted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:59 am 

U may own a used teen speed with a push mower tied behind it calling it a business. I made over 13 million in 3 years. Big difference. Ur a clown boy

Post Posted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:08 pm 

Good for you!!! The point is I'm not broke

Post Posted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:14 pm 

Ok buddy ...... good luck .... under duck may give u a good run 4 ur money sounds like

Post Posted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:42 pm 

Lol so let me get this right, if someone don't run you their broke or scared of you? To bad everyone don't look at life the way you do!! I have responsibilities & my priority is taking care of my family!! You think your the racing God?? You just remember all good things come to a end!!! You have been beat & you will get beat again!! You sick in the head first chance you get please go visit a shrink because it's seriously something wrong with you

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk