Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post subject: message from your Daddy
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:00 pm 

I got a call wanting me to pass the message to his children
#1child (adopted) top notch : the lil Camaro owned by squeak wants you head up for no limit. .......
#2 child Grimreaper : Your daddy said get your butt home right now and do your homework and get clean for dinner. Lol Naa he said u can get the same race and he picks place this time. PS you both can get it the same day in the same way :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:43 pm 

You need to read what you write prior to you writing again bud....lol You are contradicting yourself now. Looks who's nutz your hanging from now? :idea: :?: Wow!!! You are already on my list all year and squeak can be too if he sits like me. He'll pass the word, anybody around here with a grudge car that sits like me GOT ACTION! Unfortunately, I'm going to have to crush you and your uncles feelings with a small block.....lmfao!!!

Get back in your pig pin boy.....past your bedtime skipper dipper....YEEEEEHAAAAAW!

Post Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:06 pm 

The man simply said he could not log on forum and it just couldn't wait. Look here im just the messanger big guy. Sorry u cant take the heat. Thought u wanted to race ?? Clown. PLEASE EVERYONE TAKE NOTE TO WHAT HAS BEEN SAID CAUSE U BOTH GONNA BE IN REVERSE BEFORE SEASON END !!!!!!!!U GIRLS BETTER NOT GIVE US BLUE BALLS ......

Post Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:01 pm 

Gonna race but done with this internet don't usually do this but u know when I say I'm gonna race I race so this is my last post u got action like I said at my race ur race Brock race it don't matter to think this is a hoax to draw people to my race hey they coming anyway when the reeper is in town because when I'm in town. There gonna b action the names on the list is real and anytime I'm at the track I want every 1 that I named on the list but let me tell u 1 last thing about a grudge racer and athlete or any 1 that competes don't get mad when some1 call u out be prepared to perform that's the difference between me and yall ur pride is bigger than the motor in ur cars losing is part of competition and thats what I do compete till da blood run out my body so what I say I mean no more talking it is what it is the list is live and I'm on go last post dog get rite.

Last edited by Grimreaper45 on Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:51 pm 

Straight to the point

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk