Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:22 am 

Funny when that black muatang donkey gapped you u were hanging on my nuts . And everyone else saw the same thing. Lol Last time we ran and u lost yall wanted to fight over 400 dollars. Who is broke? This time u better pay mortgage up couple months light bill and water and fill the cabinet with top ramen cause I hate to c u homeless and hungry that 822 dont cook up to well. You and Top Notch make the perfect circus. Ur in the wrong business clown

Post Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:18 am 

Type away im done here

Post Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:30 am 

It's sad POORBOY you need to stoop as low as you are right now talking about how much money a man has or doesn't. But since you stay in people's bank accounts so much why don't you just worry about YOU and how BROKE you really are. I think we're good to end this conversation right here.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:34 pm 

Po boy the only thing that's do do around here is ur breath and ur mechanic work, I know ur not talking about me honoring money from a race, or I can't move until Curtis pay me, or who is broke u can't even honor what u supposed to do at hillbilly performance chassis shop up there in the woods that had my car crab walking down the track,with a front end that u put on it with struts so bad that strange had to demolish them and u talk about somebody honor ur a joke,Please u claimed u worked on my anti roll bar,but the only benefit of that was when I took it to the real chassis shop and unloaded the car it fell off, and that saved me some labor from not having to pay them to take it off. fix n that mess u made has cost me enough that u better b glad I didn't pay u. And on this pot u talking if u got 5 grand to lock up its just like u said,everybody is calling u with deposits because we know the real deal :lol: roman noodles are pretty good I just never tried them n a milk bottle remember that. Like i said poor ho :evil: u just a joke of a grudge racer as well as ur buddy the $400 dollar pot ur talking about was $800 but u didn't know because u didn't bet on ur own car but tell the story right I payed u andI kept dude off ur azz but anybody that know u know ur fictitious and so is ur work ur word and ur grudge game cheer up poor ho u have been paper champ long enough now u must earn ur keep nda grudge game this year belongs to me u little buster :roll: :roll:

Post Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:15 pm 

This is what you call a true grudge racer!! This man called out everyone he want at once.. We will soon find out who has heart & who don't, who has pride in there mechanic & who need to go back to the shop to spend more money.. I have a lot of respect for Grimm reaper because he keep his spirit no matter if he win or lose & that's what it's all about if you can't take a L then you playing the wrong game Rambo is the only other 1 that I've seen that is ready to race when they come thru the gate

Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:28 am 

Hitman wrote:
This is what you call a true grudge racer!! This man called out everyone he want at once.. We will soon find out who has heart & who don't, who has pride in there mechanic & who need to go back to the shop to spend more money.. I have a lot of respect for Grimm reaper because he keep his spirit no matter if he win or lose & that's what it's all about if you can't take a L then you playing the wrong game Rambo is the only other 1 that I've seen that is ready to race when they come thru the gate

Well its kind of hard to race scared asses. When until now has the Grimreaper or rambo EVER CALLED ME OUT. He must be scared of 8 9& 10. The man said u must not have the stones to say who 8 9 and 10 is. Im ready to lock the weak black turd called grimreaper. iSIS is coming in a real chevy 2 to decapitate him and We just fresh n the motor so he can get his head split all night back to back to back . But one hit hes gonna holla red rock. ALL U HEROS HAVE TO DO IS CALL INDACUT AND LOCK 2500 ON 5 OR BETTER AND BLACK BEAUTY WII BE AT HIS RACE TO GET PAID. REMEMBER 2500 IS PUNK OUT..... AND ON 5 OR BETTER. NOW LOCK IN . STIPS MY CHEVY 2 VS GRIMREAPER HEADS UP PRO TREE IN LANES BY 6PM. NOW IM WAITING FOR CUT TO CALL TO SAU HE GOT UR 2500 DEPOSIT. HITMAN I WANT 1K ON THE SIDE WITH YOU. .

Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:55 am 

:shock: Damn it boy !

Post Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:17 am 

It's been brought to my attention out of ur camp that it's become a concern now that ur worried about what the ten time rebuilt 822 I have is go n . how about a corvette set up just like ur turbo car,now what. We will get with ndacut and get this race locked in and while we are at it lets go ahead and lock the s10 with my chevy2 also and don't 4get the blue devil and top notch we will lock that in 2. By the way tell ur boy don't just sponsor you bring his to the show to because we got room to peel his cap back also(squeak) I wonder how much yall really like to race when some1 is set like yall mmmm I guess we will see on the 28 of March oh yea you are the reverend of grudge racing because I noticed every time some 1 call you out you have to send a collection plate around the congregation so that u can race I like that but I'm gonna b the one that bless that azz. :x :twisted:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:10 pm 

[quote="Grimreaper45"]It's been brought to my attention out of ur camp that it's become a concern now that ur worried about what the ten time rebuilt 822 I have is go n . how about a corvette set up just like ur turbo car,now what. We will get with ndacut and get this race locked in and while we are at it lets go ahead and lock the s10 with my chevy2 also and don't 4get the blue devil and top notch we will lock that in 2. By the way tell ur boy don't just sponsor you bring his to the show to because we got room to peel his cap back also(squeak) I wonder how much yall really like to race when some1 is set like yall mmmm I guess we will see on the 28 of March oh yea you are the reverend of grudge racing because I noticed every time some 1 call you out you have to send a collection plate around the congregation so that u can race I like that but I'm gonna b the one that bless that azz. :x

Grimreaper dont hide behind ur hero.... I have friends also. Took u 2 days calling around to find a race 4 me because ur stones shrunk.... this is too funny.... let me guess u shined the tires now ur part owner. Same ol clown show on 28th.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:53 pm 

Go hide under a rock u r a clown,u knew so much about my motor last week now it don't exist man don't talk me 2death its da same built over 10 times as u said last week. since it was said u know where I got it from. so keep calling around inquiring. But what u haven't said is u will bring that s10 also oh i4got u put 28s on it but u can't get down the track with 15 33s on it go crawl in a corner and raise ur hand when u want to speak . :?

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk