Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:38 pm 

Lol. Just get the famous "Grimreaper" right . Btw last time I saw ur car it was tube chassis from front to back. Just like mine. :o

Post Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:52 pm 

Race and stop crying man it's that simple. If u raced as much as u typed u may b grudge racer of the year rite now ur an Internet prankster I will b there and gonna run and you know that both cars will be in attendance will u?

Post Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:25 am 

Poorboy all I said is the man will race, you want to side bet me 1K because I said he will race no matter what, this ain't about racing for you its about your pride... It don't matter how fast the car is if you don't run anybody.. one thing I can say is as long as I have know Grimm every car he had he didn't mind running even back in the 90's when he use to come to the bottom with a bag of ice on the intake he was ready soon as he got there tho

Post Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:31 am 

To you Grimreaper you drawed on me remember that. Now im still waiting on the call . I dont know who u done recruiting and dont care. U asked for it in this post now get u some. U and no one else will run a ghost car . I understand u are trying to promote your race but no need for this false advertising . Frankie Taylor has a vette also is ur ghost rider gonna lock up a ghost vette . NO . Hitman I just figured being u said someone is gonna have go back and spend more money I just as well spend it on your pride . If he dont mind racing why dont the chevy 2 duo happen ? After all did he ask for it or did i misread it ?????

Post Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:50 am 

Grimreaper45 wrote:
Grim reapers top 10 hit list 4da 2015 race season 1 blue devil 2 David Braxton 3 s-10 silver bullet 4 s10 poorboy(we make up for the starting line blunder we had last time) 5 the massacre mustang 6 squeak 7 poorboy (mr turbo) 8 ? 9 ? 10 U know who u r.
And this don't have 2 b in no particular order 1st come 1st serve basis

So this is BS ?????? And we still wondering who 8, 9&10 may be or who may drive 4 him. I know there is some that wish u would draw !!!!!!! ???????? :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:40 pm 

It's funny when the playing field gets equal u run for the bushes how did this change so quickly last week you was inspector gadget knowing every move I was making with my old engine and also what it was going in now u like a bump on a log lost. But let me tell u the difference between me and you. You run around like ur important and a boss in this grudge game but ur a joke. Who have u run with the turbo ???? You keeps saying nobody's called you out so I guess you need an invitation or a call out to race, so I guess when you played sports you didn't participate in the game until the coach called you off the bench :roll: I don't need 2b called out I build my cars to race. You ran the same line with the s10 until Rambo blew ur azz off the track, you bragged about beating my mustang with ur big tire Chevy2 when shay had to wait an hr for ur scared azz to turn the second bulb on.track personal directed shay to back up when you jumped in the lights and took off,remember that those Are the ways I remember you winning anything ur a joke. I called you out ur whole crew I mean it and it still stand and like I said bring m all and I will go thru everything in ur little teddy bear camp ur operating over there. (S10, blue devil, chevy2) remember your not the only big fish in this pond ur just the only 1 with no heart ;) ;) farewell go see the wizard and get some heart for ur whole camp u cowardly lion. :x :twisted:

Post Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:45 pm 

Man ur one simple minded cat. Dont have time to read the same talk. I allready can read between the lines. Ur scared old man . Just say look poorboy I cant beat you but I have a friend of a friend who like to try. And he the owner can call me not the cheerleader. The more you type the dumber u look

Post Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:49 pm 

Simple minded u invented that, ur nothing to beat be there stop talking me to death ur scared of the unknown, I was always told for people like you "you can't make chicken salad out of chicken shzzztt" u r who u r remember that ur tung is pretty slick but you ain't about that life I c. :evil:

Post Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:43 pm 

POORBOY wrote:
Grimreaper you better save your cookies call and borrow all u can
My phone has been ringing off the hook with deposits. Honestly I dont think u can cover it and no I dont have to wait til Curtis pays me to pay my debts. Hell squeak and Braxton busted ur weak azz wide open . U have promised money last two races u held and u couldnt honor that. So who is broke. ALL U HAVE TO DO IS GIVE BROCK 5K NOW FOR PUNK OUT AND HAVE 5 WHEN U HIT THE GATE. ANY OPLACE ANY TIME HOE IMMA B First ON YA fake azz. Oh and have 1k for tree. Scared money dont make money. Ps why u buy his outdated junk 822. Hell u just started behind again. We have a sonny bigger than your Buck. But we not gonna .put in a piece of 10 time rebuilt dodo. U dont have to run shady side scared azz. WE WILL PAY YOUR WAY. JUST COME AND I SIT U OUT. THATS RIGHT SHADY SIDE MARCH 14 / 15 I WILL SIT ON YOUR BACK TIRE . YOU ARE SCARED SHITLESS THAT IS WHY YOU WONT COME. DONT WRECK

lol started behind, but wow that last statement not cool poorboy.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:36 pm 

The way it sound, a little rubber on the track & some Trac bite this race should go down first, don't wait till late & the track about to close give everyone the show they come to see

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk