Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:08 pm 

The owner of the Jeezy Mustang ( SBF,SS,NOS ON 28S) says 2015 is here , looking for action with ANY SB ON 28s . Big blocks with 29s,31x13s,14x32s,33x10.5s and 15x33s THATS RIGHT YALL TO, (GOT ACTION JUST MAKE IT RIGHT !) Will LOCK IN for FRIDAY NIGHTS, SATURDAYS ,EVEN AT BRACKET RACES, no need to wait for the GRUDGEFEST EVENTS !
JEEZYS LAST VICTIM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXFlSI-92Tw
JEEZYS NEXT VICTIM with ( THE BACKTIRE AND THE BREAK ) or ( WITH 29s HEADS UP NO QUESTIONS ASKED !!! )
GRIMREAPER ( THATS RIGHT ESPECIALLY HIM !!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN35Ruh8HJY
P.S. No need to make this a 1,256 page of what you want to do to JEEZY just pick your poison !!

Post Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:40 pm 

May we have a moment of silence :o :o because the little blue devil has just committed suicide March 28th I'm starting off with him. top notch if u want him u better beat me 2m if there's any scraps left of the blue devil when I finish wit m u can have him rite now the buzzards are preparing a cook out for the scraps I'm gonna leave behind from little blue riding hood :lol:

Post Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:04 pm 

Lmao

Post Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:41 am 

Grimreaper45 wrote:
May we have a moment of silence :o :o because the little blue devil has just committed suicide March 28th I'm starting off with him. top notch if u want him u better beat me 2m if there's any scraps left of the blue devil when I finish wit m u can have him rite now the buzzards are preparing a cook out for the scraps I'm gonna leave behind from little blue riding hood :lol:

I'm actually laughing reading this post Brock... :lol: I know that car was slow when poor boy owned it and it's still SLOW just by watching it. Boodieman I do got to ask, are you just the messenger or you affiliated with this car?

Look, I know Akon and Young jeezy made hits but Akon called me and told me as long as top notch is around he will end all videos made with JEEZY... :lol: :lol:

I will be his huckleberry Friday, Saturday, and even Sunday if they open the track. Go run and tell that....SS, SB, NOS, 28s, no bars......THIS MY HOUSE!

Post Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:04 am 

Hey top notch we r gonna flip a coin to see who gets little blue riding hood 1st and sadly I just bought a pocket full of two headed coins, I take heads :lol: :lol: . I gotta have m 1st . I'm gonna spank m good then I'm gonna put m n timeout. When the reeper finishes with the blue devil he will learn to raise his hand b4he speaks :roll: :roll: . Blue devil this is gonna hurt me as much as it hurt u :twisted: :lol: but when I finish with you u will b wiser than u was b4 entered this game called grudge racing.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:23 pm 

Looks like the man got 2 snails biting !!!!!!!!!!

Post Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:01 pm 

Grimreaper45 wrote:
Hey top notch we r gonna flip a coin to see who gets little blue riding hood 1st and sadly I just bought a pocket full of two headed coins, I take heads :lol: :lol: . I gotta have m 1st . I'm gonna spank m good then I'm gonna put m n timeout. When the reeper finishes with the blue devil he will learn to raise his hand b4he speaks :roll: :roll: . Blue devil this is gonna hurt me as much as it hurt u :twisted: :lol: but when I finish with you u will b wiser than u was b4 entered this game called grudge racing.

Link I hear you buddy. Hell I'm man enough to tell somebody we just can't hang with them if they have us beat (you will never be the fastest) but like I said last year, that blue devil is in the way and they can run me all of 2015 till the cows come home. I can use the extra $$$$

Post Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:12 pm 

8-)

Post Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:14 pm 

Hey top notch it's getting pretty quite up here maybe that last video u post knocked every 1 out. I just can't Waite to reveal this new trick that the reaper is bringing to the table it's like a magician 1 post and the whole web site disappear :idea: :idea: :?:

Post Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:54 pm 

What video ????? Guess someone removed it beacuse of the video below it showed the 3rd red light . Daum 3 reds outa 5 races I prob would take it off to. Hmm reminds me of a race I won from starting line. Pressure bused that pipe to often

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk