Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:21 pm 

Grimreaper45 wrote:
Hey top notch it's getting pretty quite up here maybe that last video u post knocked every 1 out. I just can't Waite to reveal this new trick that the reaper is bringing to the table it's like a magician 1 post and the whole web site disappear :idea: :idea: :?:

Link you got me cracking up my man...lol yeah I posted that video and then I removed it after some people could watch top going a-b. There was nothing to see really...GAP by the 60' with a train smoke gap. That's about what the blue devil will be seeing all year of 2015. POORBOY please make sure your the driver of that car. If I run you guys 10 times this year you can go ahead and count your record to be in the 0-7 range. Y'all got nothing for me and that car is in the way. YOUR TRUCK WILL BE NEXT TOO.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:54 pm 

Hey notch I like ur style ur heart don't pump dat lol aid this is the year that all paper champions get called out it is what it is :( :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:57 pm 

Hey notch let me have the truck ;)

Post Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:23 pm 

The truck is on 28s gbut the chevy 2 dont mind spliting your head to the white meat AGAIN. Hope you bought something better than the wal mart version of a real black chevy 2. Turn this stone over when u and top can cover the $$$$$$$$$$. Wont be no more 330 hits just train smoke. Lol s10 .

Post Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:48 pm 

Not jus ur turbo but ur whole camp is how I like 2do it and that has no particular order $$$$ will be there like always remember paper champions are only good on paper last I checked s10 had a big tire on it but never the less they will fit back on how about bring all three blue devil s10 and turbo on the28th and I leave u a pass at da gate free entry to crack ur head do it get any better than that :roll: :roll:

Post Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:08 pm 

Al jeezy (blue devil)blood is thicker than water but this is the lesson and the price u will have to pay 4 running with bottom feeders ur head as well as his will be mounted on March 28th :twisted: :cry: no more talking action and dp is the only language I understand. I luv a great artist name Charlie Wilson but I gotta a friend 1st name Charlie last name buck 822 reasons 2 die :x :evil: :evil:

Post Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:25 pm 

Yes it has to be better than that!!!!!!!! I wont have it back by 28th of feb but I will by Brocks race. So when we hit the track we both give Brock our $ . Then be in staging lanes by 6pm .... your black chevy 2 vs my black chevy 2 heads up pro tree . " THE CHEVY 2 DUO" or u can meet me at shadyside on march 14 or 15 and get the same treatment except Ronnie the race promoter will hold the $$$ . Lets get this pecking order right from the top then u can worry about lil red when "BLACK BEAUTY SITS ON HER PODIUM " . I appreciate the offer btw but u better take advantage of time to test ur new combo . Good Luck

Post Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:35 pm 

Not gonna b at shady side want u at hertford so that all the hometown fans can get their money's worth it sound like u will be ready by March 28th but if not I play with the s10 until u can come out of hiding I might just sit on the s10 back tire to get u out there :roll: think about it scared money can't make money poorboy. :cry:

Post Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:51 pm 

Link we gonna have fun this year. the hillbilly boys going to learn

Post Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:27 pm 

Yall keep playing in the sand box so we can keep getting our laughs. Hillbilly Boys I like it !!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk