Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:34 pm 

Hey Top Notch u allways hang on a mans nuts every year. Link ur turn to carry him around this year were tired. I see why the ones before me thought I was stupid. Top u like a disease .. u should be a good wheelchair racer because u have never stood on ur 2 feet. Funny .. Time does repeat itself Yankee Boys Racing. In more ways than one.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:45 pm 

POORBOY wrote:
Hey Top Notch u allways hang on a mans nuts every year. Link ur turn to carry him around this year were tired. I see why the ones before me thought I was stupid. Top u like a disease .. u should be a good wheelchair racer because u have never stood on ur 2 feet. Funny .. Time does repeat itself Yankee Boys Racing. In more ways than one.

Pretty sure I got my own nuts bud. I tried to help your slow azzz with that mustang but you got smart and sold it...I know how fast it went and boy were you lost!! You have to pay people to come to the track to help you Because your backyard BS just don't cut it!!! I tune my own stuff and pretty much proven myself. You, well you STILL been spending money having that man tune your nova because you still lost as a bat. See, hillbillys don't know everything do they? :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:48 pm 

I could have bought 2 homes with as much as you have spent paying a man to get your turbo going....so who is the one sitting in a wheel chair? Ha!

Post Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:53 pm 

Also, that mustang you had we'll everybody knows I drove it once and about wrecked it just on motor. Problem was hillbillys were working on it. I turned left car went right...turned right car went left..hell is that what you mean by hillbilly building? I can drive my car with 1 finger bud. Self tuned, and don't need to pay a single soul to work on my stuff. Maybe you need to get checked out or stay off them drugs. But trust me bud, anything you sit in on 28s nos no bars you got action this year.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:55 pm 

What else you got POORBOY? I can do this #### all day long. It's snow outside and I got all night... 8-)

Post Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:57 pm 

Let me guess, now is when you try and say my dad funds my car? Think again, ask anybody including him In person at the track and anybody that knows me KNOWS that I pay my own way in this game. Don't hate.....just take a deep breath and everything will be ok...LOL

Post Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:05 pm 

POORBOY wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^ musta hit a nerve. U need nova cane ???

Post Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:13 pm 

Nope. Just here to set your redneck azz straight

Post Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:45 pm 

Look u didn't make it as a squid so u settled to inflate tires on there equipment or rubber rafts ? Either way u gonna have to suck hind tit in the racing game too. Bottom line u dont have what it takes pus. U can hang on john force nuts and u still aint fast. Just the way it is top crotch

Post Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:00 pm 

TopNotch wrote:
anything you sit in on 28s nos no bars you got action this year.

^^^^^ Did you not comprehend hillbilly?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk