Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:10 pm 

Wat up wit dis stip racing lets get it on deadly grudge is set 4march 28 I'm on go wanting 2grudge race 4 cash its get n time to take care of business loss two races last year and wanting a rematch welcoming all new challenges Grimm Reeperbahn is back with venges I'm ready 4 2015 so to all I b ur huckle berry

Post Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:17 am 

Grimreaper45 wrote:
Y is everybody wanting to do off the trailer shootouts hoping 4mistakes,lets everybody that has a race car put their best foot 4ward whatever tire ur car needs to get u down the track to win use it 2 win u some cash. I'm a grudge racer 4cash and not a stipulation racer this is the to all,deadly grudge is set for March 28 who want me I'm ready to race it's been a long time to all I lost 2last year(2) I want a rematch to those that made statement a few years ago that said I never beat u(green goblin) wat do it take for me 2 b ur huckleberry. Grimm reaper is ready 4 2015 locked and loaded let da games begin. :o :lol:

My car probably won't be ready by the 28th. But I'll take the same thing I had to give you to race that time when we basically sat the same way, remember when you had the self proclaimed big block killer? Well I'll try my luck with the same thing I gave you, THE BREAK. I HOPE to be ready but it's Gona be tight. I dought I'll be tested by then but if it don't happen then, we got the ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL year .

Post Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:45 am 

Green goblin we didn't set alike at all when u gave me the break I had a stock block Windsor six point cage on 28s u had the same car u got now. So now what u say about 2 BB getting it on lets set m on kill and c wat happens but u got the 1and 1 if ur car is ready for my race or urs just fun and some for the fans but I'm not leaving any stones unturned this year. What the reeler say in 2015 will be so :lol: :twisted:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:54 pm 

Grimreaper45 wrote:
Green goblin we didn't set alike at all when u gave me the break I had a stock block Windsor six point cage on 28s u had the same car u got now. So now what u say about 2 BB getting it on lets set m on kill and c wat happens but u got the 1and 1 if ur car is ready for my race or urs just fun and some for the fans but I'm not leaving any stones unturned this year. What the reeler say in 2015 will be so :lol: :twisted:

We will do something for shore, don't know if I can stand the 1&1 thow. I'd like to get up out of their , you know let me start the race but we will do something big dog for shore. We will get it worked out.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:57 pm 

When is your race grim?

Post Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:52 pm 

Sound good we will make it happen hey top notch my race is March 28th

Post Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:02 am 

Sounds good grim. We will be sitting and waiting for any SB nos car on small tires to get out of line and we're taking NO PRISONERS!! :o

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk