Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:40 am 

I like to see that to im in if anybody wants to get it goin need to be just as they do of course we not goin on the street but a no prep track would work ? that make playing field fun just as they do .

Post Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:17 pm 

getrdone wrote:
I like to see that to im in if anybody wants to get it goin need to be just as they do of course we not goin on the street but a no prep track would work ? that make playing field fun just as they do .

Good idea ken no prep and no chasis cars .. dont think bars matter but what about tire size .. u all ready know someone on 28s will fuss when someone else has a big tire. If we could get details worked out it will be awesome.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:26 pm 

Are u interested top notch ?

Post Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:18 pm 

Tire size don't matter on the street outlaws ? bars should be fine ? you knw some want like it but hey its kinda a run what you brung or what you got ! lol if ya ant got enough then you want get far up the list . would like to something like this goin around our parts cause we don't have much of any class to run just test an tune crap fans would come to watch heck we may even make it big time make a trip to okc ? lol

Post Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:55 pm 

Tire size shouldn't matter. I will be on 28s and hopefully my car will be done soon. So I can run in it with y'all. I think it would be fun. And give the fans something to watch.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:10 am 

I'm only interested in grudge racing.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:55 am 

TopNotch wrote:
I'm only interested in grudge racing.

Op :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:48 pm 

There isn't enough real grudge racers around this track. You got ones scared and the others are glad of it. It's really sad I can really only count on 1 hand who really grudge races at NED. If grudge racing isn't for you, go pick up knitting. That sheeeeet is cheap... :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:51 pm 

Poor boy what's the record on that truck.....like 0-5..... :shock: Hell when you plan on winning some races? Lmao.... Old Rambo done retired that azzzz and set you on a mountain....oh wait, speed bump... :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:36 pm 

To my knowledge I lost to Rambo 1 time and been begging to give him something ever since and who else top crotch ..all tracks included ? I have a ? For u .... how many hundred times has someone wanting to run you and u stip the race til everyone thinks ur a joke. How many times u come to the track without pappy paying the bill ? And finally why you talking junk to someone who can shut off the car at 300 ' gap your panzy azz buy at least 2 cars and u still talk like ur in the 7th grade. Trust and believe when time comes u will have a case of amnesia. Im done talking to the year after year nobody .. now we were talking about people who ain't scared to make a race happen . I just asked you to expose the fear Iin your cool aid pump

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk