Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:07 pm 

Asking is being ignorant? I knew you didn't go very far in school but since you think you did pop a chair up and have a seat. Going to be a very long year for you.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:35 pm 

If u or pappy dont own or cant borrow something to sit beside one of the 2 cars I OWN you better sit down. Who will be begging who for a spot ? Exactly. If I need to beg everyone for a spot prob shoulda built something faster dont ya think ..may wanna go 5.90 class cause pinks is over. Did Americans give afghans a spot. This is war not xbox .

Post Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:56 pm 

Don't worry about what my dad has, he has more than you and your next lifetime could handle. Worry about ME since you wanted to start this talking. You ran your mouth with this BLUE DEVIL....glad to see you quit talking already about that car. Maybe you already took a seat.... :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:35 pm 

Like I said u or your pappy can't sit beside me. Unfinished cars are worth 9 dollars a hundred . U right I dont own the car but the ones I do own ur scared shitless of. Us men are up here doing business on the mountain top and ur the little girl in the valley crying because u dont have thw stones to climb up here on top. U have a long way to go before u will be anywhere near us. Fact.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:32 pm 

I could have my 5 yr old nephew build the truck you drive. So tell me again what mountain you sitting on? Lmfao.... :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:09 pm 

Well sit beside it then

Post Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:34 pm 

Well you already jumped early with that blue devil don't change subjects (I smell weakness) But you make the race right well run that truck all year too... :o

Post Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:41 pm 

Make what right . Ur reverse works good. U said u run thr 28 game now. Also told blue devil it was his prob he had a stock block so I guess imma tell u the same. NOT MY PROB U GOT A SMALL BLOCK. Btw if ur begging for a spot f4om a truck ur nephew can build I suggest u better let him get started and get the tea bags out ya mouth. U YANKEES make no scense . Damn Yankees racing

Post Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:55 pm 

Your on a speed bump

Post Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:21 pm 

CharlieD wrote:
You guys ever think about creating a 'list' like the Oklahoma boys on tv?

All the time . Would be awesome to know u gonna c 5 or so races every week.. I wish we could make it happen. Im deff game .

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk