Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post subject: Re: Rodgers boys
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:52 pm 

You go right ahead & do what you need to do this winter so you can run with the big boys next year witch I seriously doubt! I don't have to keep going to the shop making changes cause my car was done right the first time lol

Post Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:22 pm 

Backyard Production wrote:
Lol Jarrell did I step on your toes? Or maybe your just mad cause I pulled your card!! Maybe you pat the gas on someone in your world but back to reality you haven't ran anyone since last year when Edgar spank you twice in a row like a step child LMAO!!! Far as being mad because you don't deal with me personally I'm not mad your really doing me a favor no time to deal with childish ppl like you!!! If you look in your first post you said I was hiding behind a screen name check behind yourself before you go calling someone dumb!!! You talk that noise but I know the real YOU!! Far as the Link situation that was the only thing I mentioned because I call myself doing you a favor by not going into details because it will probably get you banned from the track, That was just an example!!!! Yeah go ahead & put that Camaro on a slim fast plan cause slugs are a little faster then snails maybe it's because of the weight difference lol!!! If my car was as slow as yours i wouldn't shake down either to keep making a fool of myself i would junk it!!! I could go on & on about the foolish things you have done!!! Do I need to keep going? My car is home on the trailer set on kill just waiting for you to get a Lil faster so you won't have to beg for anything... If you have a street car why go around calling out trailer cars/ race cars? It's a shame ppl let money go to their heads & start making an a** of their self!!! I don't hate I congratulate, I would congratulate you but what would it be for? I can't think of anything right off hand!!!

Yea like I said racer to racer Edgar who lol I get paid punk out money bro don't know when or who u referring to but you might have ur lines cross well if I get banned other people would too lol. Step on my toes yea right I'm laughing it's nonthing serious you wondering what I'm doing I can care less bout u. You called on me do u want a autograph. Here u go complimenting again about money i never said i got money he'll everyone got money. Yea your hiding behind screen name don't know a Backyard Production and don't care u thinking bout me face it u need couseling. I call out out trailer cars and race cars because I got confidence in my builds sometimes when that gas come on she jus don't give af. It's a TDRB tradition take a ladder bar car run tube chassis cars etc take small blocks and drag big blocks hey what can I say besides fuk a hater lol. Well no need to junk it when people scared saying he got juggernaut motor o he not fuel injected oh he can't drive on the street man u kno what time it is car got a name and haven't even ran around here get like me. Like I said r 2 r dam hater

Post Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:24 pm 

You go right ahead & do what you need to do this winter so you can run with the big boys next year witch I seriously doubt! I don't have to keep going to the shop making changes cause my car was done right the first time lol

Man u like tommy off Martin u ain't got no car if u do I'll sit jus like u bet that I'm done Internet racing he'll I done made 5 passes go to the track stay 5 hrs can't pour a mfer on me

Post Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:57 pm 

Lol your a joke Now do you want to bet that I don't have a car??

Post Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:07 pm 

TDRB wrote:

TDRB wrote:

Man u like tommy off Martin u ain't got no car if u do I'll sit jus like u bet that I'm done Internet racing he'll I done made 5 passes go to the track stay 5 hrs can't pour a mfer on me

My pt exactly kiddy games don't have time for childish games guessing game now huh hiding behind Internet racer my fans asking me why am I entertaining this bs lol I'm done grow a pair dude

Lol

Post Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:13 pm 

Lol your a joke Now do you want to bet that I don't have a car??

My pt exactly kiddy games don't have time for childish games guessing game now you hiding behind Internet racer my fans asking me why am I entertaining this bs lol I'm done grow a pair dude

Post Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:22 pm 

Got a set dude :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:02 pm 

Sad sad sad . Glad I'm faster than the b.s.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:44 pm 

Think my IQ dropped reading these comments....

Post Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:21 am 

Your IQ probably wasn't to high to begin with!!! :lol:

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk