Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:37 pm 

Heard Who's Next asked TopNotch for the BREAK @ CB Dragway and TopNotch was calling the man out @ VMP @ the Bert Jackson Race , the time has come to pay the piper ! I believe TopNotch can do it what about you ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2chtz7JRTs

Last edited by boodieman on Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:21 pm 

Heads up I think topnotch can beat him !

Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:58 pm 

Boodieman we have been trying to race these guys to the point where we just gave up. When you duck and dodge sometimes you got no other choice but to call a man out over the intercom. Tell me this, Why should I even give a car anything that sits just like me? They say they got full interior and they want the backtire and the break for WHAT? If I had no common sense I would personally have a interior guy make me interior to put back in my car and we can do this race every friday night till they run out of money. I don't mean to come off arrogant by any means but we built a car to run people who sit like us. Fair race is a fair race. Same goes for RAMBO...Just because they assume they know how fast we are....Why should I run a car that has a BBC on 2 kits, 29s and wheelie bars heads up?? Please answer me boodieman....I quit trying to explain myself to these people... :roll:

Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:59 pm 

w10.5freaknasty wrote:

lol

Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:57 pm 

TopNotch wrote:
Boodieman we have been trying to race these guys to the point where we just gave up. When you duck and dodge sometimes you got no other choice but to call a man out over the intercom. Tell me this, Why should I even give a car anything that sits just like me? They say they got full interior and they want the backtire and the break for WHAT? If I had no common sense I would personally have a interior guy make me interior to put back in my car and we can do this race every friday night till they run out of money. I don't mean to come off arrogant by any means but we built a car to run people who sit like us. Fair race is a fair race. Same goes for RAMBO...Just because they assume they know how fast we are....Why should I run a car that has a BBC on 2 kits, 29s and wheelie bars heads up?? Please answer me boodieman....I quit trying to explain myself to these people... :roll:

Topnotch ,
We are not going to make this 50 pages of merry go round racing ! The Dirty Harry car sits like you and got the backtire , The Running Bear Camaro sits nothing like you and you ran him Heads Up ! Wayne ran the Copperhead Mustang Heads Up because he knows those guys do not have their stuff together . Asking you for the Backtire and Break IS A BIT MUCH TO ASK FOR ! A Mustang and Mailbu body wise will NEVER SIT ALIKE , only thing you two have in common are SB on nitrous and tire size ! Meanwhile lets leave it as a race you guys can not agree on Good Day !
P.S. Kingjack ran 4.60s on 1 stage so 1 stage vs 2 or more does not make a difference IF your setup is right , Mousey beat Rambo with a SB you have a better setup and can do the same !

Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:19 pm 

I offered the backtire to them and they declined

Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:30 pm 

TopNotch wrote:
I offered the backtire to them and they declined

Thanks for the reply !

Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:47 pm 

TopNotch wrote:
w10.5freaknasty wrote:

lol

:D

Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:12 pm 

You don't need to ask us to race these guys. We'll wait till the cows come home before they want any part of that white horse. Call and ask them..;)

Post Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:34 am 

TopNotch wrote:
You don't need to ask us to race these guys. We'll wait till the cows come home before they want any part of that white horse. Call and ask them..;)

Topnotch ,
Get the fence open the cows will be home any day now and make sure the white horse is not hiding with the mules . :mrgreen:

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk