Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:03 pm 

POORBOY wrote:
Hmmmmmm. What forum are they on. Btw u can put full interior in anything... If it passes inspection it is a TRUE STREET CAR. He'll top notch is a street car by some people's standards on this forum and others. I bet he will run em with his white horse

This is the White 2000 body style Camaro that Eddie Rogers drives for his brother Jerrell ,that they bring to the track sometimes .

Post Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:31 pm 

Can't say I've seen it boodie man but I've herd talk of the car. Don't know a street car ( true street) that can run those #s. He's gonna have to go see Jody the car ol Bines drives. Oh and Mario has a street car that is quick . Hope to see a good street car rrace.Sure no one locally wants that trouble. Good luck

Post Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:24 am 

Well what do you consider a street car?

Post Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:53 am 

Here is where I think people mess up, you come through the gate of ANY track you are victim to anybody on the premises. It's from there how you can stip what you have to offer. Street car racecar boat on wheels it don't make a hill of beans no more. Really tired of hearing this full interior %*{+ because anytime we ever mentioned it when I had it...not one of these clowns who tried to run even gave .02 cents about it. If you got rear seats, passenger seat....well he'll take it out or leave it at home to drive the family around.. :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:29 am 

Street car will pass state inspection. Period. If not it's a MODIFIED U can't argue that. If not our s10 is a street truck We can put a radial on it and call it a street truck I believe by these standards. Turn signals and lights is just a Lil wiring . I WANT Your opinion ON WHAT A STREET CAR

Post Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:09 am 

POORBOY wrote:
Street car will pass state inspection. Period. If not it's a MODIFIED U can't argue that. If not our s10 is a street truck We can put a radial on it and call it a street truck I believe by these standards. Turn signals and lights is just a Lil wiring . I WANT Your opinion ON WHAT A STREET CAR

Street car ,
Pass state inspection
Has current registration and license plate ( not a stolen plate ) and property taxes paid
Dot approved tires
Exhaust
Car can be drivin 50 plus miles without the help of a tow vehicle
Car is drivin around Elizabeth City N.C. all the time
Car has some engine modifications ( cam, intake and power adder ) nothing different than the typical 1985-1993 5.0 Mustang thats riding around
This is how the Sledgehammer Jr sits
Post some names and phone #s so they can contact someone that sits like them and looking for action !

Post Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:49 pm 

He'll the fastest thing I seen at ned that fits that criteria was a dang diesel truck and I'm sure there faster than that. Good luck guys .....may have to go south with that unit

Post Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:16 pm 

My cars registered in Florida so state inspection goes out the window. I'm not sure what we are trying to do here, are we racing or trying to find the best daily driver

Post Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:56 pm 

Snake wrote:
My cars registered in Florida so state inspection goes out the window. I'm not sure what we are trying to do here, are we racing or trying to find the best daily driver

Snake ,
The Rogers Boys ( with SledgeHammer Jr. ) will race you , people asked how the car sits and wanted a definition of Streetcar .
Not once has what kind of car ,truck you have has been asked post your phone # or call me once again at 1-252-722-1614 to set something up ! The car will be at the Sonny McCoy Grudgefest if you prefer to see the car first hand to judge for yourself ! Come on guys this is not Rocket Science !

Post Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:04 pm 

Sounds like a good race !

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk