Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post subject: RAMBO
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:44 pm 

Time is a ticking my friend....You on deck next buddy... :o

Post subject: Re: RAMBO
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:56 pm 

Damn scared money don't make no money... :lol: ....glen Riddick and 5liter Pom Pom cheerleader must be playing a crap load of dodgeball!!! Man y'all better get ready because the next time we cross paths y'all's azzes will be FIRST on the list and don't give a %|€^ y'all big block or not! MAN UP YALL SCARED TO DEATH AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT!!

:D

Post Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:42 am 

Boodieman, I know you find out all the info first hand. Can you please explain why were not getting any feedback on this topic?? I remember when they would call me out......we would here this mess over the intercom calling out topnotch left and right and all over the great state of NC.....Now we have a bottle in the car and these boyz don't even want to talk anymore... :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Post Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:10 pm 

Yea boodie man tell us what's the score on that

Post Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:29 pm 

TopNotch wrote:
Boodieman, I know you find out all the info first hand. Can you please explain why were not getting any feedback on this topic?? I remember when they would call me out......we would here this mess over the intercom calling out topnotch left and right and all over the great state of NC.....Now we have a bottle in the car and these boyz don't even want to talk anymore... :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Topnotch,
The last I heard you wanted Rambo to only run 1 Stage like you are and the answer was NO , but I heard he will use everything he has and you got a Heads Up race ! I did not hear this from Rambo so at this time it is HEAR SAY ! Maybe Fiveliterman will responed .

Post Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:37 pm 

S10 still has the small block in it I will call uncle and get him to blow the dust off it and pump the tires up for a shot at rambo. I loaned him some money 2 yrs ago when I had a broke foot. Lol

Post Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:03 pm 

Ok Notch and Poorboy, here is his # 252-548-4091, no more middle man go straight to the source and see what he TELLS u both!!!!!!!!!! :!: Have a good evening

Post Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:56 pm 

I don't need his number....he can get his old crusty behind up here just like everybody else and lock it in. Hell I shook hands with Rambo, locked a race in IN PERSON and he still backed out and never paid the punk out, So why is it do I need to call him again???

Post Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:11 pm 

I was riding down a back road in edenton today and saw a black camaro deep in the woods .. slowed down and sure enough it had RAMBO on the window. Low and behold in the driver seat sat a big ol chicken . Big rooster doing alot of crowing. Five litre I'm just yanking yall chain. S 10 not ready big guy if it was there would have been more cars in the bushes. Top sounds like u need to handle business when it's hot. Rambo and u be a good race I believe. He done said all u get is the other lane so u need to make it happen. Just as sure as ur but hole points to the ground when we do get Lil red revived it's gonna be lkn for action.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:28 pm 

I know the problem...Rambo is slow he can't afford to give a SB on 1 gun anything. NUFF said..

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk