Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post subject: Grim Reaper
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:51 am 

This is jr, after talking to the OWNER BUILDER etc of the grim Reaper there seem to be a confusion from outside cheerleader s that don't even race. The man had a bad day happens to everyone pt blank he admitted the crowd influenced him with the bs. We race if you can't see that ya fukn blind quick run down withing a yr twin nova twice, sqeak twice, Grady peebles twice , Hatton boys, country strong, tried link will try him again in fact to set the record straight we made attempt obx he had problems then track closed nobody's fault everyone has problems this past weekend another attempt he will tell u his self he needed to fix windshield and had to have right lane we wanted to flip disagreement no race no biggie. Now who in the area ran more than that besides rambo ??????Donation of the race when he won the money and the cars didn't hit together if can't afford to lose would not betted plain and simple this racing anything can happen common sense. Wrecking cars that's not funny nonthing to brag about. When he get the car together same thing he got action. Not the type to call people out and try and make them look bad laid back my philosophy is either u gon race or not with that comes a low tolerance for bs.

Now for these mfer cheerleaders including one that posted today that ain't been down the track in 3 yrs paid me punk out money last year when I was giving his ass everything in f#*@$*# racing. What a fukn joke who gets mad when someone calls someone out lol maybe when u doing all this calling and no fukn racing low tolerance for bs get in the water then post. Let's go back to the basics remember in 1st grade you had show in tell not tell and no show yea think about it. Stating ought not go to the track yea right you ought to be by bobs catering wit ya fukn pom poms instead of in the pits since u feel that way don't nobody get mad from a call out u call about racing setting up bogus races all week long don't no body got time for that it gets old real quick ? Who have u ran my pt exactly. As a matter of fact I heard u got a blue coupe let's go head and go to work lock that in fri meet local drive to the track so u won't come with that race car excuse.......... let me guess it ain't right. It's called staying in your lane buddy it's levels to this run somebody stop nut swinging so quick to put we in your lil bs paragraph. Blue coupe got action we can drive whereever then get in the water if car stalls pay the money boodieman set it up sky is the fukn limit

Post subject: Re: Grim Reaper
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:31 am 

Let's jus get back 2 da great sport of grudge racing and not let bs over ride what we all love doing and that's racing I will be back soon shay is doing fine and the car is in the body shop and it's not as bad as it looked bs only block out the beauty of grudging bs starts a lot of times b4 u ever arrive to the track and we all know that I have no ill will 2 anybody just ready to return I am very interested 2 c if any grudge n is going to go down at Ned while I'm down can't wait 2c I hope so and time will tell :roll: always remember in life u can't keep a good man down

Post subject: Re: Grim Reaper
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:04 pm 

TDRB, I realize this is your first post so I am overlooking some of the words you used in your post. This is not Yellow Bullet, we like to keep it somewhat clean for the kids that do read these posts. I edited one word that was spelled correctly, but wrong on the Northeast Forum. A spirited post is fine, just hold the language cleaner, we all enjoy you guys talking up here.
signed: The moderator of Northeast Dragway Forum (Lightning)

Attachments:
readcomments.jpg
readcomments.jpg [ 6.81 KiB | Viewed 2432 times ]

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk