Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:25 pm 

Should be some good racing on Saturday, good luck guys and girls, and be safe !

Post Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:56 am 

GREEN GOBLIN wrote:
Well boodieman, Kens car is down for the moment but. We have showed our hole card by showing our times a couple weeks ago at 10.5 race here. Looks like everyone that's faster would or will be willing to jump on me/us like stink on a turd....... I will be at the deadly grudge Saturday. I guess I will see huh.. :D

I'm with you on that brock....somebody with a BB needs to step up for once. Looks like too many people are in a comfort zone for too damn long.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:57 am 

And scared $$$$ sure as hell don't make any $$$$$!!!!

Post Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:28 pm 

GREEN GOBLIN wrote:
Well boodieman, Kens car is down for the moment but. We have showed our hole card by showing our times a couple weeks ago at 10.5 race here. Looks like everyone that's faster would or will be willing to jump on me/us like stink on a turd....... I will be at the deadly grudge Saturday. I guess I will see huh.. :D

What you think ?
Brock vs . Pop Taylor ( Heads Up )
Brock vs . Linc ( What do you need within reason ?)
Brock vs. Butterball ( Heads Up )
Brock vs . Sledgehammer ( Remember a couple years ago they said you had the Break ?)
Brock vs . Rambo ( Who knows )
Brock vs . Weebee
No need to wait until your race get they A -- now the BUSHES ARE OVER CROWDED ! :idea:
If all these Grudge racers are trying to be on teams or always in the shop they might as well Bracketrace like me !

Post Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:04 pm 

What you think ?
Brock vs . Pop Taylor ( Heads Up ) ***Lane choice***
Brock vs . Linc ( What do you need within reason ?) *** might jump off the bridge before the Nights over***
Brock vs. Butterball ( Heads Up ) *** lane choice***
Brock vs . Sledgehammer ( Remember a couple years ago they said you had the Break ?)
Brock vs . Rambo ( Who knows ) ***lane choice***
Brock vs . Weebee ***flip for lanes***

Ima run shoot out first, then after I win or lose will try something. But remember ima bear and these folks you put on this list might not like that your trying to throw them out in front of this train!!!! :D

Last edited by GREEN GOBLIN on Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:53 pm 

Well I'm tired of the non-sense hiding go seekers....I guess I have to continue pressuring folks to race. But since we stepped our game up this year It's time this race finally goes down and probably wont be the last!!

RAMBO YOU ON DECK BUDDY!!!! HEADS UP 1 STAGE TO 1 STAGE AND GET YO AZZ IN THE NEXT LANE SATURDAY $300 ON $1000 OFF THE TRAILER BEFORE THE SHOOTOUT AFTER THE SHOOTOUT DONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO ME BUDDY!!! ALL I ASK IS WE BOTH ON 1 KIT!!

IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TOO, THEN WELL TAKE THE BACKTIRE AND KEEP ALL 10 KITS HOOKED UP.. :o

Post Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:33 pm 

NOTCH, RAMBO ask me to deliver this message, run what you bring and hope u bring enough, he said he doesn't care about ur 5:18

Post Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:20 pm 

Telling times ......... UR ON THE WRONG SITE......

.THAT IS JUST PLAIN CRABBY IF U ASK ME. I KNEW WHAT RAMBO RUNS AND ALOT OF THERE BUT NEVER NEVER WOULD I POST IT ON GRUDGE RACER. And anyone who grudge races weather u like the man he is talking about or not it messes the whole game up for him and who ever runs him. Even though ur time is wrong still don't matter

Post Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:34 pm 

This doesnt even surprise me coming from this group. TRYING to expose a person's ET is such a low ball in the game that you may as well just consider yalls self the biggest POS in the game. Just like poorboy said, yall can think of my ET till the cows come home and just shows how worried yall really are of this SBF on 1 gun...... you can clock a person ask a ticket booth or even listen to rumors..But end of the day yall still a bunch of scared ### fools with a big block thats still slow and like I said $300 on $1000 and come show me something. Time to step up or SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:36 pm 

fiveliterman92 wrote:
5:18

BTW its 6:36 in the evening retard!! LOL!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk