Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:48 pm 

I have to say that attempting to expose someone's time is about as low down as you can go trying to dodge a race... As far as the time you posted I have no idea what his car runs but I'd be willing to bet you are way out in left field somewhere... But regardless whether you put that he's been a 5.90 or a 7.90 you don't go making wild guesses and posting numbers on a grudge forum... This is peoples money at stake here and I know I personally wouldn't take it lightly. So why don't you go back and tell Rambo instead of making up numbers try and remember his ATM NUMBERS and get some cash and bring that ragged camaro out and answer the mans call out

03 Hardens Jr. # 1804

JP Racing
Suffolk Va
757 646 5293

Post Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:29 pm 

dam careful times are one thing but calling mans car ragged ?? that car has won more races than any person on the fourms an that's a fact . he may take that kinda offensive an ask you to bring your car just to see how ragged he realy is . anyway mine is down as we speak want be to long weisco an machine shop on the move then I can talk . but my friend will be there to take any slack sat aughta be a nice day . as far as times an stop watches ??? be for real we all know who been doin that for years around here trying to guistamate peoples times .

Post Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:32 pm 

ken your right... I guess it's not so ragged because he has won a lot of money with it... guess I was just kinda heated at the moment over the time issue... I don't know what top notch's car runs havn't seen him run in a long while... but the principle was about putting times up whoever's time it may be just shouldn't be put on the grudge forum if someone's trying to get a race in.

03 Hardens Jr. # 1804

JP Racing
Suffolk Va
757 646 5293

Post Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:04 am 

getrdone wrote:
dam careful times are one thing but calling mans car ragged ?? that car has won more races than any person on the fourms an that's a fact . he may take that kinda offensive an ask you to bring your car just to see how ragged he realy is . anyway mine is down as we speak want be to long weisco an machine shop on the move then I can talk . but my friend will be there to take any slack sat aughta be a nice day . as far as times an stop watches ??? be for real we all know who been doin that for years around here trying to guistamate peoples times .

Won more races and lost just as many....too many yall big block fellas jumping on smallblocks because you got more cubes and more nitrous but never jump on somebody your own size I see?? Matter fact, never seen you jump on anybody really Ken but get your weisco pistons on order burning pistons suck!! lol................And for real don't take up for a man who looks like a coward trying to talk ET blatantly as they did in a grudge section but oh yeah it don't bother you because you don't grudge race anyhow... :o

Post Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:25 am 

your correct don't worry pistond are on the way don't have to realy so call grudge race but I can kick your azz any day of the week rember that time shown or no time . your tha clown that talks the crap to big blocks then cry what they have try to pick races you think you have covered ?lol there certern big blocks with bars big tires yoyu jump rite on i give you credit you know who to do that to . like I said mine is down for couple weeks as I recall you an brock were at eachother an now that you've upgraded stop begging an go head an let him skin your hide ? if your fealingf froggy if not make sure to be in the shoot out m :lol: aybe youll get your chance . yall have fun I be watching as for now ima be like you an computer race lol see ya sat

Post Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:59 am 

I have a snare for every animal in the woods. Rambo is a has been. When u down people like to kick the he'll outta u but when the rabbit gets a gun the hunter can't handle the pressure . Hauls butt to the house for a bot bot and warm blankey. I can't wait until uncle gets the s10 back. . RUNNING WITH JESUS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT RACE OF ALL.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:00 am 

Ken you bust my balls any chance you get too and you know it..LOL!!!! Consider that last post I made just a poke back buddy. But to be honest we were looking forward to you in the shoot out with more than 2 cars this time...LMAO!!!

Post Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:05 am 

Man Brock and I are cool again..lol and I think that's official but I can be the first to tell anybody you never gonna be the fastest car out there and I know when to sit my azz down and when not too. I got no business running Brocks car. Man that thing is doing work and glad it is. Even to you Ken, your car looks damn good and probably don't have business messing with you either but when no action is happening, this is when I think cars need to step up and start doing something.

But topic here is talking ET on a forum. It's a NO NO and I know what they want to do (try and spoil races but never gonna happen...LOL) They can think how fast we are all they want but trust and believe when they turn around topnotch gonna be on day azz like flies on shieeeeeet!!!

Post Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:29 pm 

boodieman wrote:
Linc has been called out for the Deadly Grudge on June 7 2014 @ Northeast Dragway , not Vmp , MIR, or OBX or any other track by
David Braxton in the Demonator ( Heads Up no questions asked and BET ANY AMOUNT FROM VA TO ROCKYMOUNT)
Michael Boone in the Apple Chill Camaro - Heads Up ( but wishing on a star )
Squeak with Mack Copeland doing the driving ( claiming to only going to use 1 STAGE , better use all you got Linc is not as slow as you think )
Will anyone else call Linc out we shall see .
And remember its not the track you need to get your stuff right !

Congrats to David Braxton !

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk