Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post subject: Northeast Dragway
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:40 pm 

Well it’s been a while and I’m glad I decided to take a break from this site because it was truly needed to say the least. I tried hard to make things happen in here with races and half the time it was just useless and wasted time along with nothing but a bunch of arguing to turned into nothing but non-sense. That being said, I want to apologize to NED and fans/Internet for things that happened in the past on this forum. I’d like to consider myself a pretty good shit talker but same token it’s mainly for fun but sometimes can get out of hand. I know previously A lot of subjects got out of hand but sometimes typing can make things different than it actually is ALONG with certain individuals on the forum that just want to STIR THE POT so to speak instead of actually committing to helping the races happen. I just recently got back from a deployment and couldn’t make many races this year, but I’m thankful to be back home with my family/friends and Unit I work for doing what we do best DEFEND THIS GREAT NATION that we live in. Truly blessed to be apart of it. I also appreciate NED for doing what these guys do and keeping this track going. I really hope to see this track grow bigger and stronger and it seems SPEED OASIS has done a pretty good job with getting some big events together for the track. Hats off to you buddy and keep up the good work!! BTW, Happy Halloween everybody and be safe!

Sincerely,
TopNotch

Post subject: Re: Northeast Dragway
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:48 pm 

HEY, TOP - THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE TO ALL OF US AND THIS NATION. GLAD YOUR BACK AND OK, THERE IS STILL A FEW MORE RACES THIS YEAR SO GOOD LUCK.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:22 pm 

Thanks POP! Good luck to you as well and take care.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:39 pm 

glad your back top, now get back out and have a good time avoid the bs this time

Post Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:53 pm 

Glad you made it back safe!

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk