Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:49 pm 

JD8163 wrote:
if there were 5 all 5 didnt want that trouble, he was faster than some nos cars on na so no real need to go there,backyard build baby,plus he couldnt even get races from nos cars and him on motor so no need to go there either,,,if that aint holding shit down please tell us something we dont already know

I agree with Poorboy you need to do some research start with this link viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3583

and this one

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3584

Not sure where you quote above comes from that he couldn't even get races from nos cars. Maybe

Post Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:36 pm 

POORBOY wrote:
Well I have a small block and I have a converter to run on motor and I can turn one stage off and run on one . How much u got to get this race going. If he's your hero put up 5k and let's see sir. Don't know you but your ignorant. I tried to race the man for 2 yrs with my Chevy 2 all motor small block . His exact words I'm not running that tin can . I like top and he's doing his thing but don't say he's the baddest around here cause I will PROVE u WRONG. LIKE I SAID LET HIM SPEAK FOR HIMSELF. WHAT DO U YOURSELF WANNA DO CAUSE U MUST HAVE POM POMS AND A SKIRT ON THE SIDE LINE. YOU CAN BE HIS aka BUG ( back up girl) lol. Now Put That on Lock Down jr

WITH ALL THAT LOVE IT SOUNDS LIKE THEY MIGHT BE WEARING KNEE PADS INSTEAD OF POM POMS :o :o

Post Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:01 pm 

poorboy we wont hide when we see you buddy,promise you that

Post Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:58 am 

Well come over Friday night and introduce yourself and let's set something up with lock up money. OK pal

Post Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:38 pm 

POORBOY wrote:
Well come over Friday night and introduce yourself and let's set something up with lock up money. OK pal

:o :shock:

Post Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:58 pm 

JD what's up. No oil pressure ?

Post Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:48 am 

yeah we got oil pressure,waiting on my boy to return from his deployment...you wanna run somebody now,go run sum your bb buddies

Post Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:01 am 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:18 pm 

One more time :::: U LOOK STUPID:::::::; a nut hugging retard is not a fan he's just a nut hugging retard. And last but not least any car u bring and drive at Brocks race u have the back tire and shoots will be deployed before MY w flashes or we pay u double. Do u have somrhing u can borrow or a cousin or something that has any gonads and a car that our not embarrassed as hell of . Borrow that white mustang and add the clear to that offer sir Jane hoe

Post Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:22 pm 

I have small block in s10 pal . Now u ready.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk