Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post subject: WELL,WELL,WELL!
 Post Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 1:46 am 

jUST AS I THOUGHT 6 PAGES OF CRAP TALK TO ME AN WHO WAS GOINA DRIVE THE CAR AN GUISE WHAT BLAH BLAH HE DIDNT HAVE A CAR TO DRIVE . :lol: :lol: :lol: DONE WITH THIS CLOWN AN HE REALY THOUGHT HE WAS GOINA DRIVE . A MAN OF HIS WORD ? LOL SORRY FOR EVERBODY THAT READ ALL THIS CRAP ALL WEEK AN ROAD UP DAFR TODAY TO SEE WHAT I KNEW WAS GOINA HAPEN . HAD A GOOD TIME ANYWAY AN SAW SOME ACTION .

Post subject: Re: WELL,WELL,WELL!
 Post Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 1:59 am 

Oh yeah, ima drive, ima drive, ima run, ima run, the only thing Top runs is his mouth!!! Tried to lock his scary azz in and he rode off the oposite direction, the only thing he had to drive was a golf cart!!! Lmao!!! Guess he listened to your advise Ken, he left his car at home!!!!

Props to POORBOY for driving his own car and also for not letting that CLOWN top notch drive!!! Lol!! Better luck next time top notch and just so you know, YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK!!!!!

Post Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:07 am 

YEP POORBOY CAR LOOKING GOOD AN NT SURE I WANT THAT TROUBLE OR NOT ? BUT WITH THE BENCH WARMER AT THE WHEEL ID HAVE TO TRY . GLAD TO SEE YOU MAKE A GOOD PASS YOU DID THE RITE THING CAUSE THAT LAST PASS IT HOOKED GOOD TOP YOUR TIRES LOOKED LIKE WORKING SORRY YOU DIDNT GET TO FEAL REAL POWER !

Post Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:11 am 

Hey Ken, hes not a bench warmer, hes a pit b*t**!!!!

Post Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:06 am 

We still got a ways to go, but its comin round..

Post Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:14 am 

Y'ALL LOOKED GOOD NO DOUBT AND HARD WORK PAYS OFF .. WE ARE STILL FAR FAR AWAY FROM WHERE THE CAR IS GOING. MAKE NO MISTAKE I'M FIGURING THIS MUSTANG OUT WITH THE HELP OF TC AND MR. Before its said and done Blue Balls Mustang will be #1 ss car around these parts unless there is one I don't know about. So keep working hard and don't get cocky with 90s cause its gonna be in the way before this summer is out. WE HAVE MADE 6 HITS ON THIS CAR SINCE BUILT AND THE FIRST ON GAS WAS A ?? SO I KNOW WHERE IT'S GOING. ( had to edit that time sorry ) TO THE TOP. Good luck and don't get it twisted my face and pride is priceless to ME so I will battle to the end and if any one wants us just say so no hard feelings it's just racing and believe me I will pay to see or Maby you will pay to see. This post was not directed towards no one in particular but for EVERYONE who thinks u might wanna run us. Gotta go unload and get to work on her. I can't rest literally until I whoop my car . I race me for the record but sometimes there just another car beside me. It's about the challenge and who wants #1 spot the baddest. WE GONNA FIND OUT. SOON. GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS. POORBOY

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk