Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:44 pm 

Yes lightning, close this forum down cause their hadnt been no track open for the past two weeks so where is all the racing supposed to happen? Had my race and aint nobody say nothing then, but now everybody is a bear, lmao!!, but wait, might not be a good idea cause then their wouldnt be no where for some people to get attention. :shock:

Post Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:08 pm 

No I changed my mind we having to much fun Brock. Lol. I love all u guys and I love to run ya azz too. Lol we need to run each others for just to see what car/ driver we gone sic on some else. So with that said Ken Brock Top and he'll even u Rambo y'all my boys but let's all swallow some pride and show the sissy bracket boys mean ass cars that have drivers / wheel holders that will get it on with the bet of a cold brew . We go outta town then put our monies together and run for 5 / 10k . See u Friday night north east dragway. Rambo if my car makes one clean pass on gas I'm going to your azz. Being u can't type. I'll say for u Bring it on Poorgirl. Lol.

Post Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:41 pm 

If my car goes on big end first aide kit ain't gonna be enough. Call the Nightngale

Post Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:27 pm 

TOP you might not like what i got say or agree with me but don't come here and try to punk me out. Ken run with the quick 8 outlaw promod with my dad a few years ago and you don't go rounds without cutting go lights. I didn't want to go there but you did. i've seen you run a 75 year old man and you got your head cut off not just once but twice :o :o :o never said you wouldn't win the race but KEN would beat you off the tree and as far as that bet will you take a bag of pennies for payment if i lose and if is a big word :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:44 pm 

Repo man shut the he'll up . Daddy this and daddy that. I want to run your famous mac attack car for what ever and he can get the same u got from my 55 in the tow truck. So tell pops time make us a date I could care les if he wanna run on the edenton bridge. Talk to your camp . We both have twin turbo pro mods. Y'all SCARED JUST SAY SO. OH YEA COME SEE ME ON THE STARTING LINE . I'LL BE THE SKINNY GUY WITH FAT POCKETS. NOW WHAT BIG BOY

Post Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:36 am 

POORBOY CALL HIM UP! I CAN'T SPEAK FOR POP'S BUT IF WANT TO RUN HIS CAR CALL YOU NO THE PHONE NUMBER. YOU NEVER RUN MY TRUCK IN A RACE IF U REMBER. YOUR CAR WASN'T RUNNING RIGHT AT BROCKS RACE SO WE DIDN' T RUN. WE NEVER EVER RUN A RACE, IF YOU KNOW OF ONE RACE WE SETUP TO RUN YOU TELL ME! YOU WANT RUN THE OLD MANS CAR CALL HIM UP DON'T TALK SMACK ON NET CALL HIM.

P.S. GOOD LUCK TO YALL THIS WEEKEND BE SAFE.

Post Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:25 am 

The forum got quite because everybody is tired of listening to your dumb azz!! Just watch how quite it gets after Saturday ........

Post Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:25 am 

I dont know about a longtime because it comes around every now and then, but if you remember correctly , NEVER IS THE RIGHT WORD!! Look those two words up in dictionary .. lol!!

Post Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:55 pm 

TIK TOK TIK TOK ONLY A FEW HOURS NOW !! LOADED AN READY TO ROLL AN I MEAN "LOADED" ;)

Post Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:05 pm 

Waiting on the excuses to begin !!!! I cant run you today because......................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk