Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post Posted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:59 pm 

I will and am gona test and tune on you Saturday at VMP. Now what!! :o

Post Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:59 am 

Im still waiting on a phone call...... oh and as long as its your white mustang, on 28's, no bars, Nos and you driving, well, im still waiting on a phone call. NUFF SAID!!

Post Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:23 pm 

Well for everyone else times have changed but for you they havent, still trying to lock in a race with someone elses car, lol. I will repeat this just as i did on grudge racer and on here, you, TopNotch will NEVER beat me, Brock, and NEVER is a long time. I waited on phone call till I couldnt wait no more and called Ndacut myself and low and behold you trying to lock me in with a ghost car that aint even yours. Man what a shame.

Post Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:39 pm 

Dang B sorry man was hoping he a grew a pair since the last time what two years ago you gave him all the time soulda needed . owell somthings never change !lol kinda funny whatcha think buddy a slow car will make you try anything i guise glad we dont have that problem how would you feal having to call another cause you cant beat anybody ? guise its back to 590 racing for him o thats rite he runs sixes he cant even do that ? lol see ya sat :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:55 am 

4 days an we see !! we dont have partner car we both own an drive our own cars sorry if your not man enough to do that ! with you at the wheel bein you spent so much your goina get action wait an see !! c ya sat . :o

Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:18 am 

You drive it and get run over partner, partner, wtf,lol!! I tell you what, i got plenty of partners/freinds with fast cars, infact one of them will be in vmp sat, you just wana lock in on a heads up race¿????¿????¿ man i cant beleive this guy.

Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:31 pm 

Oh no, not put your mouth around the camera!! Well we know you love to talk and blow smoke up someones --- so that would be right up your alley!!!

Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:52 pm 

LOL that should be a good one you tunning a car lo for someone who had years an cant get your own nos to work should be interesting . or was spraying the whole time enough talking suit up an we see whats goina happen . gota get back to work almost got my penny bag full . :lol:

Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:55 pm 

yea i bet your good at putting your mouth around things ! lol you said it yourself :lol:

Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:17 pm 

getrdone wrote:
LOL that should be a good one you tunning a car lo for someone who had years an cant get your own nos to work should be interesting . or was spraying the whole time enough talking suit up an we see whats goina happen . gota get back to work almost got my penny bag full . :lol:

DAMN IT BOY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk