Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post subject: Rematch, Rematch
 Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 3:43 pm 

Was just told by Rambo that he and Pop Taylor are going for their long awaited rematch Saturday. :o :o :o Rambo is also calling out Mousey :!: :mrgreen: :!:

Post subject: Re: Rematch, Rematch
 Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 4:10 pm 

mite as well get poorgirl to,he made a call out and been quite ever since rambo answered!! I love to see sombodys card get pulled. been waitn on his slomod for two years or more,what a joke. Man said he would give back tire and break and rambo ansered and said lets lock in and now poorgrl is no where to be found.

Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 6:32 pm 

The truth is u and Rambo has no balls. It took back tire and hit fir the fagot to answer. I didn't say what car. Truth u fagot come to dinwitty and u will see your heros like slim suck my nuts. Rambo can get his fagot ass ran over any time. U forget we ran his slow ass with 10 " tire and small block. Now y'all can lock up all u can afford to loose. THE TRUTH IS A RACER THAT HAS A SLOW ASS CAR SO HE CAN'T TALK UNDER HIS REAL NAME. ALL U GROUPIES GET OFF THE NUTS AND BUY A SLOW RIDE. IF RAMBO WANTS TO LOCK IN HEAD UP WITH MUSTANG LET SKY BE THE LIMIT. HE HAS THE BACK TIRE AND HIT FROM MY CAR ON THE 25. LOCK 252 394 6498. OH U PROB CAN'T RIDE OUTTA EDENTON UNLESS THE BUSSES ARE RUNNING. GLEN RIDDICK IS A JOKE AND ALWAYS WILL BE. I DIDN'T SAY WHAT CAR WITH THE BACK AND HIT SO DINT ASSUME FAGOT

Post Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:47 pm 

TopNotch wrote:
fiveliterman92 wrote:
Was just told by Rambo that he and Pop Taylor are going for their long awaited rematch Saturday. :o :o :o Rambo is also calling out Mousey :!: :mrgreen: :!:

saturday rain came.. :cry: :cry: ....whats gonna happen this saturday :?: :?: :?: ...why dont you just quit talking for your dad. you bout slow as his car is anywayz...now lock that in #####!!!!

Look "Topnut" Rambo is not my dad, just a friend. We can see how slow I am, but it won't be with cars!!!!!!!!!

Post Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:32 pm 

fiveliterman92 wrote:
TopNotch wrote:
fiveliterman92 wrote:

saturday rain came.. :cry: :cry: ....whats gonna happen this saturday :?: :?: :?: ...why dont you just quit talking for your dad. you bout slow as his car is anywayz...now lock that in #####!!!!

Look "Topnut" Rambo is not my dad, just a friend. We can see how slow I am, but it won't be with cars!!!!!!!!!

He needs to be your mommy as u seem to not be ween from his belly. Fivelitre u have nothing in your camp .family. school.church .county . Or acquaintance that can run with us but please let's get something happening. I will foot race his old burnt ass if he scared to start that rat rod up and get beside us. But mousey got his nerves right now. Take plenty of no doze before u get in that car. Lol

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk