Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: "RAMBO"
 Post Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:40 pm 

Will Outlaw's "INTMD8R" would like to lock in with Brock/Ken Bunch.

Post Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:11 am 

squeak wrote:
Will Outlaw's "INTMD8R" would like to lock in with Brock/Ken Bunch.

Squeak!!! Well you saw that I was having problems at my race down track with the car, but i took it to the shop that following Sunday and had some work done to it. I havent made a pass in it since, plus been working 7 days a week and thats why I have been kinda quite....., BUT, Im going to dinwiddy at Browns race on the 25th, if the car drives striaght and dont get stupid on top end, I will be glad to accommodate ya'll, and Im sure Ken will also before or after me. Are ya'll taking the car to Browns race?? If so we will hopefully hook up. I hope to have worked out the problems with my turd.

Post Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:25 pm 

if you sitting like me no chasis car 28s an no bars the 25th you just may get action . ant rolling in the money so if goina buy it you already won . we see come 25th an t making any promises but ill be dar .ken :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:57 pm 

dats rite if sitting like me im nt begging but as for you dont matter how you sit will gap you !! anyway ill be dar Lord willing not goina yak yak up here car will talk for uitself thats a promise .see ya next week . :roll:

Post Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:52 pm 

ITS SITTING ON 29

Post Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:37 am 

yea top we be at dinwiddie ita a quarter mile lets do it big boy style an dar will be train cars whatcha think dont let the pennies an knowldge worry you step up we want need any clocks put a man at the end of the quarter an we see who spent dar pennies in the rite way so whatcha think you wanta plaY FAST LETS JUST SEE HOW BAD YOU ARE ! :mrgreen: ANY REALY ABOUT ALOTA MONEY THE MONEY THING JUST TRYING TO BUY SOMEONE OFF YOUR AZZ YOU CAN GET BEAT FOR A PENNY YOU TALK AS A HIGH ROLLER WHAT A JOKE .

Post Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 4:36 pm 

POORBOY wrote:
The 25th and Poorboys gives you the back tire and the hit BUT lock in gonna be 1500. COME ON $$$$$$$$$/

Ok poorboy Rambo says if u want to give him the back tire and the hit , sat ur narrow a-- behind the wheel of that mustang of urs and he will lock up 500.00 on 1500.00. Now come to Edenton and lock up money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:47 pm 

Top you knw i replyed to your post but tghen stoped an deleted it cause i was lowering myself to you we will see who is working with twenty dollars an who is slow .

Post Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:18 pm 

TopNotch wrote:
getrdone wrote:
dats rite if sitting like me im nt begging but as for you dont matter how you sit will gap you !! anyway ill be dar Lord willing not goina yak yak up here car will talk for uitself thats a promise .see ya next week . :roll:

You wanna bet on the GAP? I know you playing with pennies but how about $500? aint nothing to yak about. Would also like to lock in 10.5FREAKNASTY!! HEAD UP RUN WHAT YA BRUNG AND HOPE YOU BROUGHT ENOUGH!!... :o :o :o :o :o :o

LOCK IN CRABS!

TOPNOTCH ITS SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU HAVE YOUR HANDS FULL ALREADY !!!!!!!!!! YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE PLENTY OF TIMES TO RUN ME ON THE GAS BUT YOU WOULDN'T :o :o :o :o :o :o WITH YOUR WHITE MUSTANG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK ON THE 25TH BECAUSE TOPNOTCH YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:48 am 

I counted up my change last night, might be able to race for a little something on the 25th as long as my junk goes straight, if not Ima bet it all with Mr Ken Bunch!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk