Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: "RAMBO"
 Post Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:26 am 

Like I said in previous posts I am new to this track and will hopefully make it out there soon to actually check it out. But in regards to topnotch running people I have not seen any results from him or anyone else. It appears all the grudge racers here all do nothing but talking and begging.

Everyone needs something!!!! Run heads up and prove yourself that's the way they do it where I'm from. Hopefully I will be out soon to show to all how it's done.

Post Posted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:45 am 

I GOING TO PUT THIS AS NICE AS I CAN, FIRST TOPNOTCH PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT LOCKING MY POPS (RAMBO) ONLINE, NOT GONNA HAPPEN. WE B AT ALL THE GRUDGE EVENTS WINNING OR LOSING WE TAKE CHANCES. ALL THE PEOPLE KNOW WE WILL RACE SO FOR ALL THOSE WHO SAY DIFFERNT U MUST NOT B THERE TO SEE IT. SOMETHING I DONT UNDERSTAND ABOUT SOME RACERS OR WHATEVER U CALL THEM, YALL WILL SPEND LOTS OF MONEY ON MOTORS, TRANS, GEARS, ETC BUT WILL NOT SIT BESIDE NOBODY AND RACE, PASS AFTER PASS ALL NIGHT LONG AND SCARED TO DEATH TO BET ANY MONEY. BET ONLY YOUR LIMIT DONT TRY TO BUY A RACE LIKE 4 TO 5 THOUSAND DOLLARS COME ON MAN GET REAL, SOME MIGHT CAN DO THAT NOT US. TOPNOTCH YOUR ARE A JOKE CANT SAY THIS A NUFF, PAGES AFTER PAGE SINCE THIS FORUM HAS BEEN UP HERE NAME AT LEAST 5 GUYS U RACED, BETTER YET NAME 4 AND U WON . ALL U DO IS SIT HOME AND TYPE ON YOUR COMPUTER AND GET UNDER EVERYONES SKIN AND WHEN ITS TIME TO RACE OR LOCK A RACE IN YOU GO MISSING, STEP UP AND MAKE ME A LIAR AND RUN SOMEONE NOT YOUR FINGERS ON YOUR PRETTY LAPTOP. FOR THOSE WHO LOVE THIS CLOWN PLEASE HELP HIM RACE SOMEONE, CANT GET NO CLEARER THAN THAT !!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Post Posted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:16 am 

blacksuperman wrote:
I GOING TO PUT THIS AS NICE AS I CAN, FIRST TOPNOTCH PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT LOCKING MY POPS (RAMBO) ONLINE, NOT GONNA HAPPEN. WE B AT ALL THE GRUDGE EVENTS WINNING OR LOSING WE TAKE CHANCES. ALL THE PEOPLE KNOW WE WILL RACE SO FOR ALL THOSE WHO SAY DIFFERNT U MUST NOT B THERE TO SEE IT. SOMETHING I DONT UNDERSTAND ABOUT SOME RACERS OR WHATEVER U CALL THEM, YALL WILL SPEND LOTS OF MONEY ON MOTORS, TRANS, GEARS, ETC BUT WILL NOT SIT BESIDE NOBODY AND RACE, PASS AFTER PASS ALL NIGHT LONG AND SCARED TO DEATH TO BET ANY MONEY. BET ONLY YOUR LIMIT DONT TRY TO BUY A RACE LIKE 4 TO 5 THOUSAND DOLLARS COME ON MAN GET REAL, SOME MIGHT CAN DO THAT NOT US. TOPNOTCH YOUR ARE A JOKE CANT SAY THIS A NUFF, PAGES AFTER PAGE SINCE THIS FORUM HAS BEEN UP HERE NAME AT LEAST 5 GUYS U RACED, BETTER YET NAME 4 AND U WON . ALL U DO IS SIT HOME AND TYPE ON YOUR COMPUTER AND GET UNDER EVERYONES SKIN AND WHEN ITS TIME TO RACE OR LOCK A RACE IN YOU GO MISSING, STEP UP AND MAKE ME A LIAR AND RUN SOMEONE NOT YOUR FINGERS ON YOUR PRETTY LAPTOP. FOR THOSE WHO LOVE THIS CLOWN PLEASE HELP HIM RACE SOMEONE, CANT GET NO CLEARER THAN THAT !!!!!!!!!! :evil:

I agree with that I have been to two grudge races this year and Rambo was there. 1st race I saw him race three people and he won all three. 2nd race I saw him race 2 and lost morel to the story he does show up and he does race win or lose. Note: The baddest grudge racer in the area or claim to be (Topnotch) was nowhere to be found.

Post Posted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:35 am 

outsidelookingin wrote:
blacksuperman wrote:

I agree with that I have been to two grudge races this year and Rambo was there. 1st race I saw him race three people and he won all three. 2nd race I saw him race 2 and lost morel to the story he does show up and he does race win or lose. Note: The baddest grudge racer in the area or claim to be (Topnotch) was nowhere to be found.
POORBOY RACING WANTS TO RUN RAMBO HEAD UP PRO TREE ON THE 25TH BROWNS RACE. IS A CHEERLEADER THAT HAS 500 TO LOCK THIS IN ????????

Post Posted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:10 pm 

Ok poorboy, Rambo said why wait to the 25 of the month, come to NORTHEAST Saturday and get what u want. Notch all u are going to do is beg, but be careful what u beg for.

Post Posted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:32 pm 

The 25th and Poorboys gives you the back tire and the hit BUT lock in gonna be 1500. COME ON $$$$$$$$$/

Post Posted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:22 pm 

The only way I will run that croud is if induct handles money and videos. Because I ain't got time for b.s.. Induct is honest and video dont lie. I race to have fun and not to pay bills. Rambo its about time u gave me my race back. I wore the whooping like a man. Lol . Good luck boys. And after we run at dimwitted I will run u guys at NED . I have to say last time we ran at NED the track was on kill thanks to Tony and crew. See y'all soon

Post Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:42 am 

Ya'll need to call NDACUT and get this stuff locked in for the 25th!!!!
DAMIT BOY, TOP said he wants a heads up race and Poorboy is giving spots!!! :o

Whenever this happens I have got to be their!!!

Post Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:35 pm 

Everyone answere your phone, NDACUT WILL BE CALLING OR YOU CAN CALL HIM, go to grudgeracer.com
to get these runs locked in with Ndacut. Now the BS can stop, DP man is set, and we can see whos heart pumps coolaid!!

Post Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:46 pm 

Looks like christmas up here dang sure wish somebody give me somthhing ?? lol im fealing like a green apple . :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk