Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: "RAMBO"
 Post Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:21 am 

here we go with the beggin what will it take ?? there would be no problem changing convertor an bustin your azz but why what would i have done to do that nothing at all who cares what you run on moter who in the heck trys to grudge on moter except you stop an think about what your saying for a person to get up here an talk about another asking or begging take a look at yourself dude your a clown . an a slow one at that :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:42 am 

Stay tuned folks, We will be right back with another episode of ......................... Computer Grudge Racing- where only the fastest keyboard racers race heads up with words. Whoever collects the most smilies wins ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:48 am 

Well maybe everyone can agree on a friday night soon and meet up so their will be some racing. I dont think this friday night would be a good one because of all the stuff going on but hey, i could be wrong. We Will See!

Post Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:45 pm 

dont need curtis to take up for me or even be in it when i catch you at track dont act stupid or play dumb when i walk up to you an say lets go dont need any 3rd party just be me an you an the tree !!! you have your chickens ready o thats ritwe you are a chicken cluck cluck :roll:

Post Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:45 pm 

NOW LOCK THAT IN !!! LOL

Post Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:13 pm 

this is so lame. internet racing. i mean i like to get in the crowd and hear the talk but doesn't anyone ever get tired of that on here and just want to race?

Post Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:34 pm 

WHAT A JOKE I DON'T KNOW THESE PEOPLE BUT THIS IS CONFIRMING MY SUSPICION ABOUT THIS TRACKS GRUDGE RACERS. NO WONDER THIS TRACK IS NOT KNOWN FOR GRUDGE RACING YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF DRAMA QUEENS..

AND PS SOMEONE NEEDS TO SHUT THAT TOPNOTCH GUY UP

Post Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:58 pm 

Grudger wrote:
WHAT A JOKE I DON'T KNOW THESE PEOPLE BUT THIS IS CONFIRMING MY SUSPICION ABOUT THIS TRACKS GRUDGE RACERS. NO WONDER THIS TRACK IS NOT KNOWN FOR GRUDGE RACING YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF DRAMA QUEENS..

AND PS SOMEONE NEEDS TO SHUT THAT TOPNOTCH GUY UP

I THINK THE ONLY WAY TO SHUT HIM UP IS TAKE HIS COMPUTER AWAY FROM HIM! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:40 am 

The good thing about Topnotch is he is the ONLY racer that will actually show up and race someone. For all the crap everyone talks on here, no one else ever shows up to back up all the mouth. Look through this entire grudge section and try to find some results from an actual grudge race. Ain't gonna happen.

Post Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:13 am 

Timtation wrote:
The good thing about Topnotch is he is the ONLY racer that will actually show up and race someone. For all the crap everyone talks on here, no one else ever shows up to back up all the mouth. Look through this entire grudge section and try to find some results from an actual grudge race. Ain't gonna happen.

this is why the man trys to lock races up before he travels. dont nobody got time for talking nomore. he will come straight off the trailer on a few good asses and thats a FACT JACK!

TOPNOTCH #1 grudger in this area! but top you wasting your time man...hate to say it

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk