Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post subject: Re: "RAMBO"
 Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 6:00 am 

man you knw that ant rite thought your my boy why you take picture of my bag dang man im trying to save up ant got but a week collecting cans today havin yardsale tomorow ima get me two hundred one way or another ! :o

Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:08 pm 

Lets all get to the track and then we can race, everyone is claiming to be at the track on the 25th, thats only in A week so it wont be long now. If everyone is their, Im sure their will be some action and if my car goes straight and no problems on the big end as it has been doing, then I promise Ima give some action.

Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 2:26 pm 

want ever be sitting that slow you go write that down an rember that . you must wanta beat me cause i could care less if i beat you if i do what have i done ?? ill be dar the 25th want pick on you dont worry ima wait an see how fast i get picked on im sure ive got enough to defend myself . see ya real soon . :lol:

Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:06 pm 

TopNotch wrote:
Well we were on motor....we beat you then... :lol: :lol: :lol: ....sad we didnt even need NOS... :o :o

YOU DID BEAT ME. BUT LIKE I SAID YOU WOULDN'T RUN ME ON THE GAS . YOU CALLED ME OUT AT ONE OF BROCK RACES ON THE MIC. I ASKED YOU WHAT DID YOU WANT BECAUSE MY CAR WAS SET FOR THE GAS, A CAR, THE BREAK OR RUN ME HEADS UP, GAS FOR GAS AND U WOULDN'T DO THAT . BUT YOUR CAR IS A MOTOR CAR :lol: YOU HAVE NOS ON YOUR CAR AND YOU NEVER USE IT :roll: :roll: BUT I WILL TELL YOU THIS EVERY DOG HAS HIS DAY :D ;)

Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:13 pm 

:x yep goina try get that done tomorow feal welcome to come bet if you like if ya fealing lucky bring that slug to ! its a small big block with just one stage we can bet on that to my one stage just works ! see ya tomorow if your dar i be waiting :lol:

Post Posted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:39 am 

I just home from getting some tires . STREET TIRES FOR THE BLUE BALLS mustang. Hope the track is good . We have no clue about these radial but if she will 60 ft Rambo can get ran over today. Maybe the rain will hold off

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk