Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:55 am 

POORBOY wrote:
Hell boys i can read between the lines no prep. No support. No more. You guys wouldnt know grudge racing cause your right people scared to death to race around there and u bracket racers dont go to other grudge racers. BUT i can travel and get a race and see good races. Can u travel and see a good bracket race from the stands NO. RATHER WATCH A SLUG RACE. And i was keeping my two cents in my pocket until u slugs come on grudge and smack talk. This is way more exciting than watching you crybabies. Good luck and be safe. POORBOY

Well if you could read between the lines then you would understand there WAS prep,support, and will be more ! :lol: True some people may be scared to race OR maybe they just aren't stupid . I am a racer no different than you are ! I will travel and have traveled for a race and have seen good racing ! As far as watching a slug race. Maybe you should try it sometimes and relax ! :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:35 am 

If I have to give you the back tire and break and try to run you down that's just like bracket racing... If you don't see the resemblance then I don't know what to tell you... If you got a grudge with someone and want to beat them then instead if doing a bunch if talking and waving money around like your so bad... Take your a$$ home, call your parts suppliers and your engine builders, chassis guys etc and use some of that talking and money to make your car faster so you can beat them.. Plain and simple. I don't understand where the satisfaction is of beating someone when they have to give you something to help you catch up. Until its a heads up run what you got race it will never be any different than bracket racing... So don't bash the bracket guys when your doing the same thing... Only difference between bracket racers and these "grudge racers" around here is that every weekend the bracket guys are on the track racing instead of talking!

03 Hardens Jr. # 1804

JP Racing
Suffolk Va
757 646 5293

Post Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:38 pm 

outsidelookingin wrote:
JP Racing wrote:
Oh btw... Giving someone the back tire and the break is bracket racing just a little FYI! :D

Not sure if I agree with that statement or I don't understand how is that bracket racing?

Please explainhow thats kinda like bracket racing. U a lawyer to argue that point. What do u have all those cars on your every post. Do u race them or in auto salvage, lkn to sell some parts

Post Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:49 pm 

You really don't see the resemblance? And yes I race them and will sell as well... Show me some money and u can have whatever u want...

03 Hardens Jr. # 1804

JP Racing
Suffolk Va
757 646 5293

Post Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:52 pm 

JP Racing wrote:
If I have to give you the back tire and break and try to run you down that's just like bracket racing... If you don't see the resemblance then I don't know what to tell you... If you got a grudge with someone and want to beat them then instead if doing a bunch if talking and waving money around like your so bad... Take your a$$ home, call your parts suppliers and your engine builders, chassis guys etc and use some of that talking and money to make your car faster so you can beat them.. Plain and simple. I don't understand where the satisfaction is of beating someone when they have to give you something to help you catch up. Until its a heads up run what you got race it will never be any different than bracket racing... So don't bash the bracket guys when your doing the same thing... Only difference between bracket racers and these "grudge racers" around here is that every weekend the bracket guys are on the track racing instead of talking!

I would like to run the fastest car u have heads up pto tree. Im mustang stock susp. 28s on gas. Where is your balls. How much do u want to run for. I will fugg u up for 1 cent if u dont wanna run for money. Bragging rights is good for me. Dont ask for a spot or start crying about motors and gas. You wanna do All the talking so lets grudge race poor boy vs JP racing. Name time and place. Ps dont need to call and order nothing . I have twin turbo promod ane this ss mustang. So call your cousin uncle friends and find me a race if your chicken s@#&. I dont think im bad. I am. Poorboy

Post Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:58 pm 

JP Racing wrote:
You really don't see the resemblance? And yes I race them and will sell as well... Show me some money and u can have whatever u want...

Spend money to slow up . No thanks.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:29 pm 

Lmao!!!!!! Man they must be right... Don't hate cuz I got more cars than you... I don't have a car that fits your class so I'm not dumb enough to race you... If I thought it would make a good race then I would but I don't have anything to prove... I can save me my 1 cent and race fuel and tell ya that your faster than me... No shame here...

Go find Rambo or someone else to run...

03 Hardens Jr. # 1804

JP Racing
Suffolk Va
757 646 5293

Post Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:18 pm 

JP Racing wrote:
Oh btw... Giving someone the back tire and the break is bracket racing just a little FYI! :D

?? trying to figure out how this staement makes sense

Post Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:04 pm 

I guess I got to put it in terms the mentally challenged can understand... In a bracket race you give the slower car a head start to make it fair... Isn't that what y'all do? Give the back tire and the break and run down the slower car because they aren't as fast??? Do you guys see the resemblance yet???

03 Hardens Jr. # 1804

JP Racing
Suffolk Va
757 646 5293

Post Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:10 pm 

In bracket racing you dail in your time and the computer makes the tree come down with the difference in dail ins so that in a perfect race both cars would cross the finish line at the same time. In " grudge racing" you either man up and run heads up, or you ask/give car lengths and/or the break to make it where both cars should cross the line around the same time. Unless your running heads up, your just bracket racing without the computer doing the handicap start for you. Minus the computer it's exactly like bracket racing.

Worthy Dragster TOP ET NX37
81 Chevy Malibu MOD 808
79 Chevy Monza TOP/MOD

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk