Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post subject: Re: Baddest SB on 28's
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:16 pm 

Topnotch I'm sorry but you are a joke. You have people that want to run you and all you do is back peddle. You should grow some and stop saying you are the baddest until you prove yourself. You do not have a good record so I'm not sure what makes you think you are so bad. Give green goblins friend a chance. Stop being a chicken and back peddling all the time. Be a man of your word and show somebody something before I have to come out there also and embarras you like these other guys have. I would truly be embarrassed if I were you.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:20 pm 

Does anyone know what it will take for this guy to run somebody and prove himself. Man I have never been so frustrated listening to someone's BS before. I know how the grudge game works but this sounds like a soap opera. Maybe there is a reason I have never been to one of these races out here.

Green goblin if there is something good going on at this track please let me know so I can come out and see what it's really about.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:38 pm 

I was told a few min ago he locked POORBOY in with his new mustang, top gets back tire, POORBOY has to pull chute befor w coms on!!!!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:41 pm 

Top what does last year have to do with what is going on this year and right now???? You are back peddling when you basically called EVERYONE OUT. You said you were the baddest SS, SB on 28's so BACK IT UP AND DO SOMETHING. Stop beating around the bush and show us what you think you are made of.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:45 pm 

Like I said I am new to this area but who is poorboy and what kind of mustang does he have. Sorry if I sound clueless I am just trying to get a feel for who everyone is and what kind of ammo is out there.

Thanks
Grudger

Post Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:52 pm 

TopNotch wrote:
JD8163 wrote:
Dee knows what he is doing. I think the problem is he already nows what this dude runs. im no grudge guy but makes sense not to run somebody when you already know what they run because win or lose as grudge racing goes...the bag will be opened up at that point. Dee i suggest just end talking with these guys. It's obvious they are either jealous or just dont like the fact you know what your doing and they cannot corner you. either way, topnotch will always have my money on him.

Well said Joe. Were gonna end this now. Well see you guys at the track and let the cars do the talking.

Later

And how do you plan on ending this now???? Please let us know or is this another chapter of your soap opera???? Who do you plan on running and what kind of stips?? You should know how this game works..

Post Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:17 pm 

TopNotch wrote:
Neither one of you will gap me. Now what? Just like you back pedaled last year on giving us everything in the game. You backed down on that one too... :lol: .....Hey with a 700ci big block you must not know what your doing.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You better hope and pray we don't ever go bigger because brock I will take all your welfare from you....maybe even take your food stamps... :o :o :o

700ci ??? Who has that?? And I know enough to know you, Top Notch cant beat me and that of you even think about growing a set, YOU WILL GET TRAIN SMOKE,DONKEY GAPPED!! PLEASE UPGRADE, or go nack to the sand boxAnd on the welfair and food stamps, lol Man if you only knew, but I wouldnt expect nothing less from someone so ignorant. Bla, bla, bla, riddle me this, riddle me that, Top Notch wont race NOBODY and thats a fact!!

Post Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:23 pm 

Thats right and i will coast throug the trap. If u believe it cant happn lock me in on 500.

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk