Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Baddest SB on 28's
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:25 pm 

Oh, and I, Brock, GREEN GOBLIN will too 1slow91, lol, in my chris brown voice, Dueces!! Lol!!

Post Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:36 pm 

The 10.5 race is heads up sucka! ! Lol!!

Attn. Everyone can see that once again this guy has made hiself look like a complete idiot on this forum, i rest my case, he will always beg . Man Im like on cloud 9, I LOVE THIS and ish!!!!!

Lmmfao over and over! !! Some body stop me!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:54 pm 

Come on dog, cant you come up with something better than that???? I was gona put motor converter into my car cause I figired it would be the only way to train smoke donkey gap that azz! Cause you aint gona run me!!Lol, its ok, I wont pick on/with you no more, Just say Uncle..... Lmmfao!!!

Post Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:19 pm 

How pathetic, for a man to make a post that he will run anybody that sits like him, 28's, true ss, all motor, ect, ect, and then to say he aint gona run, a mans word aint nothing no more huh?? Gota practice what ya preach sometimes I guess, lol!! I guess if your not chicken ish to run in the 10.5 races that you campaigned so hard for when that RED GT shows up, and when it does show up you can just stage up with your window down so you will have an excuse. Lol!!

Post Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:29 am 

Wow first of all green goblin you are hilarious!!!! And second topnotch you need to run this guy you must not know how the grudge game goes. I think it's funny you called out any SS, SB, on 28's and you said you are the baddest in the area which would mean you are the baddest in the mid eastern region. Like I stated in a previous post "THAT IS A BOLD STATEMENT". So to see someone call out ANYONE that sits like you and then to back peddle that is embarrassing. And the only reason why you are backing down is because you spent a week researching this guy trying to figure out what he runs. Like I said that's not how the grudge game goes. You must be new to the game. I have seen people like you try and get in the grudge game over the years and honestly they have all been JOKES. Anyway not sure what kind of race you are looking for and I'm sure everyone else is confused also. But if you happen to find that race food luck.

Green goblin I look forward to meeting you at one of the 10.5 races.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:52 am 

Thank you Grudger, sometimes I think to myself that I should try stand up comedy! ! Lol!!! I look forward to meeting you too. It wont be too much longer before the action heats up. See ya then

Post Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:44 am 

+bottomnotch you're most disappointing

Post Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:44 pm 

Please everyone read the link that top posted, lmao!!! You are as dumb as a bag of rocks!! I was asking him to come to one of my races, he had got his number changed and i didnt have it no more. If I wanted him to come train smoke donkey gap your azz last august, it would have happened!! Lol!! So with this being said, when i called him week nefore last I told him to get it off the jack stands and I would pay his way to track, in the track and give him some monies that we would win after he train smoke donkey gapped your azz!! Lol!! And of corse he said set it up and i would be honored!!! Whoooooooo!! So when you make bold statements like you did be prepaired to back it up or shut up! ! It would take him about and an hour and half to get to track. So whats in this area to you??? 10 minutes from your house?, in your yard?? Oh I know, on your computer in your house!! ROFLMMFAO!!!

Post Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:21 pm 

Dee knows what he is doing. I think the problem is he already nows what this dude runs. im no grudge guy but makes sense not to run somebody when you already know what they run because win or lose as grudge racing goes...the bag will be opened up at that point. Dee i suggest just end talking with these guys. It's obvious they are either jealous or just dont like the fact you know what your doing and they cannot corner you. either way, topnotch will always have my money on him.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:02 pm 

He will gap you and you know it, i can gap you and you know it, so why am i this and that?? How about you said you where the baddest and now you have been exposed/proven wrong for the umtenth time on this forum. You cant and never will beat me as long as I have a race car, point blank. So just leave it alone, you made the post, "ANYBODY", I called a freind, you went into hidding/Woods. I will be whatever you want to call me but you wont line up next to me like a man and race anykinda way, you know what I got so dont come with the bs, just leave it alone man, im so over this, I dont want to computer race you anymore, if you want to LOCK A RACE IN WITH ME, CALL ME, other than that keep posting all this non- sence. Have a good one and hope to see ya soon, be safe

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk