Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post subject: Baddest SB on 28's
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:53 pm 

Lets bring this back to the top. Yep still no phone call. I made a post READ....This thread wasn't meant for HATERS putting their 2 cents in. I claim to be the baddest and will continue. I don't care if you got a 4 second car.....I know of a few 4 second cars with Bigblocks and well see later on how we handle that business. But as far as this thread goes....COME GET SOME!!! Everybody knows they'd rather speak to the man who owns the car not some wannabe who thinks he can just do whatever however he wants... ....I went back to my corner Lightning sir. I apologize if I offended anybody but were still looking for a race. No fighting, JUST RACING. Lord knows I've been tested before and dad always told me...people that wanna fight you have ZERO class.

QOUTE FROM TOPNOTCH RACING

Mr topnotch it appears that you think you are the baddest man. Not sure what makes you think that and that is a very bold statement. But i don't know you or what you run however it seems like you have not ran anyone around this area. I have been around racing for a long time and I know what it takes to be the baddest. I'm not saying that's me but I do have a quick small block even though I am a small budget racer. It appears there is not alot of SS, N/A cars around here so you may have to step up to the plate and prove your self. I will try and make it out to some races so maybe I will see you there. But like I said if I was you and had all these people talking trash I would step up to the plate and prove myself.

Post subject: Re: Baddest SB on 28's
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:36 pm 

been coming to northeast for little while but knew to forum. topnotch runs people. i will back him up because it seems lot people talk bad about a good guy. he def isnt the fastest but for what he got....he rides

Post Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:08 pm 

Yes I have a true stock suspension small block on 28's. no coil overs either. Do you have coil overs? I read what you said in the other post about coil overs. Oh by the way I have mufflers also. Do you have any? I have a SMALL cubic inch motor nothing fancy. But I may be interested in running some people this year when I make it out.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:25 pm 

You forgot to answer my questions??????? If you answer those correctly I may be interested in 500 on $1000

Post Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:35 pm 

GRUDGER

Post Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:07 pm 

What about the coil overs???? I have stock springs. Also just to let you know not only do I have a small motor but also a small carb.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:39 am 

For the record, I did not contact grudger to race you Top, I know thats what your thinking but I have no clue who this guy or gal is. The man I was going to get you to run hasnt ran his car in 3 years and he is a local. He doesnt grudge race and never has. I told him that I would pay his way in the track for him and family and help in any way I could to make sure he was ready and I would bet ALL the monies, all he had to do was drive and that after he won I would split the monies with him. Since you dont want me envovled we will still see you at the track soon anyways so their is no way to duck out pf this one , he said he will be running in some of the 10.5 races so their will be no escaping or excuses. Oh and by the way, he lives closer to NED than you do. That is all, cant wait till this year kicks off, its gona be super awsome and cant wait to see the look on everyones face here soon!

Post Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:33 am 

dang a buncha calling an talking when the man shows up have your money ready cant race on the phone or comp. so when you come to the 10.5 ALL MOTOR race just be ready never know when mite show up . lol :lol: an he be sitting just like you waNT HAVE I NITROUS KIT ON CAR THAT WANT EVER WORK OR A BOTTLE IN THE TRUNK THAT CANT TAKE OUT SO DONT SHOW UP WITH THAT CRAP YOU SAY MOTOR SO WHY HAVE IT AT ALL . AND BEFORE YOU TALK CRAP AT ME OUR ABOUT ME IF YOU CANT BEAT ME AS I SIT SHUT UP !

Post Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:57 am 

He is not gona call you, he doesnt grudge race for cash. He hasnt even ran the car in 3 years. When the 10.5 races start up I will give him the cash and he will approach you for the bet if yall are paired up, then yall can do your thing like that. It will happen, just be patient. If yall are not paired up and you dont win the race then after that, which you probably wont run him then, but if you chose to he will approach you then. Untill then just wait till hes at the track. That way their will be no confusion and I wont be in the middle of it like you said. Plain and simple. Also for all the people who like Top, I will be taking ALL side bets when they do pair up in race or decide to linem up. Also everyone will lnow and reconize him and his car when he comes to the track and I will ask him to show you his ID to prove he lives close to track than you. Didnt have to call nobody from far, just a local and once everyone see him, it will be a welcome back. :mrgreen: So their is no need to go back and forth on here no more, see ya soon. :mrgreen:

PS. You will soon see who the baddest truss ss,sb,on 28's, no bars, all motor is. :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:08 am 

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk