Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Which class rules should the 10.5 races be?
Naturally aspirated only, 28's or 275's, no sissy sticks, no W's, no chassis, no time 23%  23%  [ 3 ]
Run what you brung,true 10.5's, no sissy sticks, no W's,no chassis cars,no time 77%  77%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 13

Post Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:43 am 

TopNotch wrote:
Ken bunch, did you wanna lock something up still?? You said you could beat me any which way.. :roll: :roll: :roll: or Did you have to call pro-systems for 3 more carbs?

Sure I will lock you in with Kens car, i can speak for him,April 27th- Heads up, 1/8 mile, pro tree, red light you lose, come to win!! $500 on $1000 or better. His camaro against your mustang, both on 10.5's no bars, and again, come to win...

Post Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:06 am 

No I have coil overs, but I can race anywhere in any SS race, no complaints, no arguments when I show up. What makes it better to coil overs?? They were moved for tire clearance, not to make it faster or better.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:09 am 

TopNotch wrote:
GREEN GOBLIN wrote:
TopNotch wrote:
Ken bunch, did you wanna lock something up still?? You said you could beat me any which way.. :roll: :roll: :roll: or Did you have to call pro-systems for 3 more carbs?

Sure I will lock you in with Kens car, i can speak for him,April 27th- Heads up, 1/8 mile, pro tree, red light you lose, come to win!! $500 on $1000 or better. His camaro against your mustang, both on 10.5's no bars, and again, come to win...

Heads up motor to motor...sb to sb both on 28s and don't care about anything else. Lock in $500 on $1000 on that!

Just as I thought.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:15 am 

TopNotch wrote:
GREEN GOBLIN wrote:
No I have coil overs, but I can race anywhere in any SS race, no complaints, no arguments when I show up. What makes it better to coil overs?? They were moved for tire clearance, not to make it faster or better.

Once you move the stock loacation of the spring and alternate its original design...its no longer a stock suspension car.

Who says?? So why do they have stock suspension races and this is allowed??? Do you have stock springs and sho ks from factory in factory location?

Post Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:35 am 

TopNotch wrote:
Everybody please READ the differences in cars:

Brock- BB, 10 guns, all fiberglass, Outlaw style suspension...??? tire size

Ken- BB, 30 stages, 4 carbs, ladder bars, all fiberglass, including fiberglass dummy driving...33 tires

Topnotch- sb, 0 stages, 1 carb, true stock suspension, fiberglass hood, 28s

Need I say more LOL!!!!!

wow, top are you complaining about having a little/not enough d--- or what. why do you have to keep stroking yourself to feel better?

Post Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:39 am 

You got it Top waiting on pro systems to send me two more Im unlike you goina go fast !! ive said what i need to say an have the carwith big motor an twenty stages an a dummy driver to back my shit up . unlike you i dont care what you show up with you roll it off the trailer with 10.5 anythin g an ima go across you azz . so you may need to make that call to your so called cousin or pro systems an nos to get your crap faster . hell i may have enough carbs an nitrous laying aroubd to atleast make you abit faster than you are . atleast i promise you the nitrous would work an you want have to use that excuse anymore . take your diaper off its time for underwear . Lol :ugeek:

Post Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:36 am 

getrdone wrote:
You got it Top waiting on pro systems to send me two more Im unlike you goina go fast !! ive said what i need to say an have the carwith big motor an twenty stages an a dummy driver to back my shit up . unlike you i dont care what you show up with you roll it off the trailer with 10.5 anythin g an ima go across you azz . so you may need to make that call to your so called cousin or pro systems an nos to get your crap faster . hell i may have enough carbs an nitrous laying aroubd to atleast make you abit faster than you are . atleast i promise you the nitrous would work an you want have to use that excuse anymore . take your diaper off its time for underwear . Lol :ugeek:

:o

Post Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:39 pm 

GREEN GOBLIN wrote:
TopNotch wrote:

Sure, lets talk about this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Duck and dodge,LOL!!! See ya soon buddy. :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:07 pm 

TopNotch wrote:
Once you move the stock loacation of the spring and alternate its original design...its no longer a stock suspension car.

this is actually one of the more worthless, least intelligence statements i have ever heard. :shock:

Post Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:37 am 

TopNotch wrote:
bOb shingler wrote:
TopNotch wrote:

this is actually one of the more worthless, least intelligence statements i have ever heard. :shock:

Thats what happens when you can't read

actually i didn't mean for you to take it personally but obviously you just don't get how stupid your statements truely are. :roll:

it's time to change your sign-in name to "bottomnotch"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk