Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Which class rules should the 10.5 races be?
Naturally aspirated only, 28's or 275's, no sissy sticks, no W's, no chassis, no time 23%  23%  [ 3 ]
Run what you brung,true 10.5's, no sissy sticks, no W's,no chassis cars,no time 77%  77%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 13

Post Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:49 am 

yep,an all motor class it will be.Cant wait to see the schedule for these races,hope they don't conflict with some of the other races,Ima see if I cant beg,borrow,or steal a converter to run in a couple of these since i dont have a car to run. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:o :shock: , ;)

Post Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:28 am 

time will tell when we both show up at the track LOL we see who is crying an begging ita be a show all by itself everybody reads your crap what your goina do an then when show up at track begging an crying . dont forget all the smack you talked to Brock last year well guise what his car is ready sure hope you are . you talked the talk me and the rest of the fans wanta see what your goina do . no need to try run race a all motor class now its time to take your punishment you been a mouthy little boy . :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:46 pm 

your so rite but ya gota rember to roll your window up when stag car or you mite just get the L ! one thin g you need to rember i was prob runing as fast as youve ever been 15 years ago . just for info i got enough to come at you any way i wanta an nothing you can do but run your jaws about it thats whats so dang funny to me an everyone else that reads your crap an then watchs your action at the track . lol enjoy an dont worry will be at meeting sat just to understand the rules dont worry you get what your asking for an sum out here just stoped by to see if youd been up here racing today . :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:57 pm 

Look Top, your getn your motor class,lets let the cars do the talking in that class, and if its a grudge race, let the car do the talking, pretty simple.Oh and for further info, my car is not outlaw SS, its just like yours, and its not all fiberglass, CARBON FIBER :) , and it always and still has just two stages,oh and one more thing, did I mention Im on 28's!!!. But just dig a deeper whole than you already have, Ima get a converter to run on motor and I will be at as many of these races I can make as long as they're not conflicting with other dates. Good luck and see ya soon!!

Post Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:03 pm 

yea your correct guise was better than letting two face run over top of you . but its ok people know the real deal . when i wanta race want be asking what you got it want matter .

Post Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:37 pm 

getrdone wrote:
yea your correct guise was better than letting two face run over top of you . but its ok people know the real deal . when i wanta race want be asking what you got it want matter .

:shock:

Post Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:56 pm 

Sleep on that green camaro if yall idiots want to. 99% of u men cant out run him and damn sure aint gonna out work him. Good luck and congrats. Gonna be more chickens than men out there

Post Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:50 pm 

TopNotch wrote:
GREEN GOBLIN wrote:
Look Top, your getn your motor class,lets let the cars do the talking in that class, and if its a grudge race, let the car do the talking, pretty simple.Oh and for further info, my car is not outlaw SS, its just like yours, and its not all fiberglass, CARBON FIBER :) , and it always and still has just two stages,oh and one more thing, did I mention Im on 28's!!!. But just dig a deeper whole than you already have, Ima get a converter to run on motor and I will be at as many of these races I can make as long as they're not conflicting with other dates. Good luck and see ya soon!!

It don't matter to me what class they pick..lol. You wanna claim to be a true stock suspension car now??? When pigs fly!

What makes my car outlaw SS? Im just curious? ? Why isnt it true stock suspension? ?

Post Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:22 am 

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:39 am 

TopNotch wrote:
Brock you don't have a stock suspension car bud but if you wanna prove me wrong....so then

Please enlighten me how it isnt?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk